Laughing City
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

eiswood09 wrote:
wow.. i just saw this on Sherri's fb : http://bit.ly/9QhaYk This is quite sickening.

Has anyone seen What Adam Lazzarra posted on twitter? Guy needs to stay out of it. Rolling Eyes

that shirt is so contradictory even to itself.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
Starbright
Sea Post King

The Man In The Moon wrote:
eiswood09 wrote:
wow.. i just saw this on Sherri's fb : http://bit.ly/9QhaYk This is quite sickening.

Has anyone seen What Adam Lazzarra posted on twitter? Guy needs to stay out of it. Rolling Eyes

that shirt is so contradictory even to itself.

True that. It's amazing to know how depthlessly shameless someone could be. Shocked

pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

Dear Eisley,

You are great and my life would be incomplete without you. I will always support you no matter what direction you take. I wish you all the best for the future!

Much love! Love

eiswood09
Sea Post King

Oh well. who cares about their bands anyway? I can't really stand pop-punk. Well, that's just me. If you like NFG, I apologize haha

Back to this thread's subject. I love and respect Eisley and the DuPrees. They changed my over all view of music Very Happy There's just something about their music that's beautiful.
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

dear eisley,

i love you guys regardless what other music fans might try to say or do. we're all behind you all the way.

without you guys i'd be lost musically

Nightmare
Vintage Newbie

eiswood09 wrote:

But you don't? How is what he's doing any different than what's going on here? Because he's "wrong?"

I understand all y'all are trying to show support and everything, and that's a good thing. I just guess I'm more of the idea that I wasn't in the situation, know about zero of the facts, and therefore I have no right to make any judgement call.

Not trying to say you're all stupid or anything. This thread took a massive turn for the worse: saying thank you and we appreciate you Eisley doesn't equate to saying Gilbert's a douche.

Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 3505 | Location: In your dreams
eiswood09
Sea Post King

Nightmare wrote:
eiswood09 wrote:

But you don't? How is what he's doing any different than what's going on here? Because he's "wrong?"

Well, I'm not judging anyone. I don't know anything. I didn't mean Adam Lazzarra's wrong. I meant I'm kinda tired of this whole issue. People should just stop talking about it. I just didn't like the fact that he had to comment on it out of the blue, making it an even bigger issue.
Catey
Lost at Forum

eiswood09 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
eiswood09 wrote:

Well, I'm not judging anyone. I don't know anything. I didn't mean Adam Lazzarra's wrong. I meant I'm kinda tired of this whole issue. People should just stop talking about it. I just didn't like the fact that he had to comment on it out of the blue, making it an even bigger issue.

He's a man scorned and was probably in the situation like in the household family at the time so it's his decision to step in or not.

But whatever, I post on ONTD and like to read the stuff but the last 2 posts that invovled the DuPrees have left me feeling sick and I hope that neither Kim or any other DuPree saw them because people were taking low blows left, right and center for no real reason other than - I would assume being jealous.

I have much love for Eisley and the DuPree family come along with that, the music inspires me and has helped me along many times during trivial university work. I had the opportunity to meet the band when they popped over with tBS and they were a delight. That's as far as my opinion goes - they're downright good people.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
brandy alexander
Sea Post King

Anybody who buys that t-shirt might as well be getting a free hat with a neon sign attached to the top that says "I'M A GIGANTIC $#@! TOOLBAG" because I mean honestly.

In fact both Chad and Adam need that tattooed on their foreheads.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

You know, things have been so upbeat around there an now this...

I'd managed to avoid a lot of this sort of stuff over the years by not being on the LC, and being a casual fan that read trolleywood now and then. We can be silly around here, but honestly, I hated 5th-12th grade because of this kind of stuff. There needs to be some sort of Duel or MMA fight to settle this and then get back to GOOD music, which is why Eisley is here.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:
I hated 5th-12th grade because of this kind of stuff. There needs to be some sort of Duel or MMA fight to settle this and then get back to GOOD music, which is why Eisley is here.

Amen.

We really should just keep the positive vibe we've had going here, and just admit all of our ooey gooey love for Eisley! Let's just forget any of the crap that has been spewed over several sites the past few days, and move on and know that we have been lucky to have found a band that makes beautiful music and never acts like "rockstars" but more so a friend to their fans. I have a lot of respect for them, and what they've done over the years; never forgetting who they are and their beliefs. They are relatable because you see them as Humans first, not some untouchable celebrity...makes me proud to be a fan. So, lets *cheers* to the Eisley clan and all the wonderful new additions to the fam! Hip hip.. Hurray! 2010 is gunna be gud!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Seems one thing leads to another, and one party needs to reach out to the other party (perhaps for the 100th time, I have no idea), and call a truce. An agreement to ignore each other and not comment about each other would go a long way. Not sure if both would agree to this, but this sort of stuff is just getting in the way of the art which is why they are all putting themselves out there in the public eye, or so it would seem.

As for Chad's song, it seems immature. Hard to understand why he has an ex so in his head after all this time if he is happy with his current situation. Let it go, man.

As for Adam, jump into the fray to get some fans coming to your site? PR or so it seems. TBS with NFG tour in the works? Who knows? Funny, even Misha has tweeted regarding the matter. All this stuff makes me remember why I never venture over to Twitter. Wish I hadn't this time. But Adam stating nobody cheated seems strange. They break up in 2/08 or 3/08 and is married to a Tyler, TX bartender in 6/08. Seemed quick to me. But again, no way to know what went down there as I am not a party to all this. I'm some guy typing hundreds of miles away from all of this. Good luck with your wife and kid. Leave the Duprees alone.

Anyway, good luck to the Duprees. Really sad that this Eisley appreciation thread morphed into all this crap like it did. Can we do this thread over again, please!
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

wilsmith wrote:
You know, things have been so upbeat around there an now this...

I'd managed to avoid a lot of this sort of stuff over the years by not being on the LC, and being a casual fan that read trolleywood now and then. We can be silly around here, but honestly, I hated 5th-12th grade because of this kind of stuff. There needs to be some sort of Duel or MMA fight to settle this and then get back to GOOD music, which is why Eisley is here.

school really did start going downhill after 4th grade.

golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Good luck with your wife and kid. Leave the Duprees alone.

Pretty much. Same goes for Chad (minus the wife part). But anyway, we should all move on with our lives whether or not they can. The DuPrees are in happy/loving relationships now and that's all that matters.

DuPrees- You guys are incredible people. Keep doing what you're doing.

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

Note, I know very little about what is going on. And I have no clue who this Adam dude is. Nor did I read this thing.

Nor have I listened to any NFG (or SA) songs. Ever.

That being said, you are all passionate about it because you feel for sherri. those other guys are passionate about it because they feel for the Chad.

call it drama, or whaever, but the one thing i agree with what Max said is taht Chad has a right to write about whatever he wants to. Just like max has a right to be upset by it.

you can't take away someones personal freedoms simply becaus you disagree with what tehy are saying.

if chad wants to bitch about how he feels betrayed, let him. what is it hurting you? and if it i shurting sherri and or max, then let them respond to it.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube