Laughing City
boone
Vintage Newbie

All the gold?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Ahha you guys .. Laughing
norad
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
All the gold?

No. It's the Star of David all over the poster! Laughing
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

^ Totally didn't thing about that till you brought it up on page 2, and was gonna chime in about the 6 point star, and then rolled over to page 3 and out came and uncomfortable chuckle Embarassed Laughing

It's a good countermeasure to circumvent accusations of Moon Worship & Wicca Wink

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
lessthaninfinite
Sea Post King

Ugh, most important exam of my life on May 4 and the Philly-area show is the 3rd.
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

Kinda disappointed there aren't any Florida dates. I guess I could try for the Atlanta one, but it's not likely. Confused Sad
Caley
Lost at Forum

lessthaninfinite wrote:
Ugh, most important exam of my life on May 4 and the Philly-area show is the 3rd.

Study your booty off before the show, so then you can take a 3-4 hour break to see Eisley and not feel guilty/stressed. But I know what you mean, when it comes to tests, it's hard to pull yourself away from studying, especially when they're important ones.

boone
Vintage Newbie

norad wrote:
boone wrote:
All the gold?

No. It's the Star of David all over the poster! Laughing

Ohhh, thaaat...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

I'm now making it a mission to see my first Eisley show since the Spring 2006 headlining tour (also at The Granada).

I picked up the new CD today and am mostly digging it so far.

rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

freakinalex wrote:
princesstripandfall wrote:
sebas wrote:
At first I was depressed because there were no shows in Austin or San Antonio, but I just realized I am going to be in Houston in June Smile

Hopefully Warehouse Live will utilize the big room instead of the small one.

Nope, it's Warehouse Live Studio AKA "The Small Room."
Eisley couldn't fill the big one.

I personally like the small room better anyway. It's much more intimate.

I like it better as well, but the sound was pretty terrible last time. The sound seems to be pretty hit or miss in the small room.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
keithabbott
Sea Post King

Jammin' Java is a tiny place. 200 people there would be tight as sardines. Maybe 1/4 to 1/3 the size of The Sonar in Baltimore?But hey, still, it's a nice tiny venue. Better for smaller acts than Eisley but still a much better neighborhood to stroll around at night than 9:30 Club or Rock N Roll Hotel. And it's 10-15 minutes from home for me. So I'm totally stoked that Eisley is playing there. I've seen the Innocence Mission perform there and the crowds were tiny enough that we all had seats. For Eisley it should be quite a different experience.

Got my ticket so I'll be there for sure.

Kayci
Golly, Poster

kulvir wrote:
tahruh wrote:
Also, New Found Glory ft. MARKY RAMONE? The $#@!, Marky?
I refuse to believe that even if there is irrefutable proof.

Anyone else planning on the Seattle show?

I'll be going to the Seattle one. I'm pretty excited it's on a Thursday, since that's the one day of the week I don't have classes until 5. I'll have to take off work, but that's less problematic.
sully_51
Golly, Poster

grain thrower wrote:
golly andrew wrote:
tahruh wrote:
OMG, please tell me ICP is also Day 3. Eisley + Juggalos = perhaps the best would-be juxtaposition of all time.

Yes! Juggalos will be like "who dat pretty white lady sayin she dont believe in magic? EXPLAIN 'MAGNETS' THEN!!"

Funny enough they WERE juxtaposed a couple tours ago, don't remember the city but they were playing the same night across the street from each other. Here's a picture taken of the exiting crowds.

Laughing

I think it was the Detroit show on Halloween.

Congratulations
Sea Post King

keithabbott wrote:
Jammin' Java is a tiny place. 200 people there would be tight as sardines. Maybe 1/4 to 1/3 the size of The Sonar in Baltimore?But hey, still, it's a nice tiny venue. Better for smaller acts than Eisley but still a much better neighborhood to stroll around at night than 9:30 Club or Rock N Roll Hotel. And it's 10-15 minutes from home for me. So I'm totally stoked that Eisley is playing there. I've seen the Innocence Mission perform there and the crowds were tiny enough that we all had seats. For Eisley it should be quite a different experience.

Got my ticket so I'll be there for sure.

Cool, it should be interesting to see how many people show up. The last time I saw Eisley at the 930 Club, on the Combinations headlining tour, the crowd seemed a bit sparse. It sounded like there was a good turnout for this last local show at the Rock N Roll Hotel, but I wonder how much of it was for Rooney. Probably a good bit. I guess we'll see.

And I've heard that Jammin Java is small but fun. I'll get to check it out this Thursday, so that will be cool.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

Stinks that they're completely avoiding Colorado or any nearby state this time. I skipped their Roony tour just so I could see them headline.
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 | Posts: 192 | Location: Castle Rock, CO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>