Laughing City
Congratulations
Sea Post King

kLafied wrote:
Here's a short interview just posted on youtube... not super exciting, but you get to see their pretty faces. Sad Garron and Weston weren't present, I feel like they're never around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3jm0Rl0yw

Cool, thanks! And I'll give them credit for not rolling their eyes and groaning when the "kid band" questions came up. They were good sports about that.

vivalaspopie wrote:
Though Sherri does still have a nasty habit of undermining herself/apologizing for things (like singing too softly, etc.)

Yeah, she mentioned not being able to hear their own vocals, and said the notes were hard to hit "because we're not that good." Or something to that effect.

I get the humble, self-deprecating vibe, but that's probably not the best thing to say during a showcase.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
eiswood09
Sea Post King

Here's an acoustic performance of Better Love from Alt Press. They sound great! Very Happy
Laughing Citizen

eiswood09 wrote:
Here's an acoustic performance of Better Love from Alt Press. They sound great! Very Happy

Great! I love how surprised they were with the clapping in the end

Congratulations
Sea Post King

eiswood09 wrote:

That's awesome. Reminds me of their performance on that park bench in NYC. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
Caley
Lost at Forum

Went to the Purevolume show yesterday. It was super fun! I'm glad they mainly played new songs, but I wish they would've played I Wish. I want to see that song live so badly! LOL. But it was really cool seeing Mr. Moon live!
norad
Vintage Newbie

If anyone wants an MP3 of Better Love: http://media.strangeyellowpatterns.com/index.php/media/file/426-better -love-acoustic
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Sounds like it is set up something like Sundance. I wish I would have known how Sundance worked when Eisley played there it Park City. I was able to see The Civil Wars there this year. SXSW had some awesome artists this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

eiswood09 wrote:
Was just gonna post this, after seeing Sherri's tweet. She sounds great here.