Laughing City
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

With each passing day the name of this tour and current events have lined up in a unnervingly poignant way. Happenstance, I know, but it still strikes a nerve with me. That and the flow of water being the one thing keeping Nuclear Meltdowns at bay, the containment of which SHOULD be a Global effort, because the potential leaks will be a Global crisis.

Ambulance is taking on an entirely different meaning in tone and title, whether I want it to or not Crying or Very sad

The Tide really does need Turning more that EVER.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
happyface
Sea Post King

I dont see any Puerto Rico on that tour list. I think I'm gonna have to fly all my way towards Eisley one of these days.
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

happyface wrote:
I dont see any Puerto Rico on that tour list. I think I'm gonna have to fly all my way towards Eisley one of these days.

Yyyyyyeah, Eisley don't make a habit of crossing oceans on tour (despite the name of this tour), so you and the rest of the world are, as usual, out of luck.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
happyface
Sea Post King

^ This is all of those crappy artists fault for stealing Eisley's spotlight... But, then they wouldnt be Eisley, would they?
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico
Congratulations
Sea Post King

I just got back from seeing The Pretty Reckless at Jammin Java (they freaking rocked), and the place was about what I expected. It's a nice enough little brick cave in a strip mall that's pretty much exactly the size of The Social in Orlando, but with the stage at one of the short ends. For locals who haven't been there, think of the old 930 Club.

I hung towards the back of the crowd and was still pretty close at a sold out show. So it should be a fun place to watch Eisley.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

Come back to Boston on weekend night (or any night that's not a freaking Monday) and I'll attend.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Am I dreaming or did Boyd mention a Brewtone's kickoff show before it started? It's not listed, but I'm not sure if I saw it on Twitter or Facebook.
Congratulations
Sea Post King

bigideas wrote:
Am I dreaming or did Boyd mention a Brewtone's kickoff show before it started? It's not listed, but I'm not sure if I saw it on Twitter or Facebook.

Hmm, maybe I was dreaming, too, but I'm pretty sure I saw something about a show in Tyler recently.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

The Brewtones show is on Friday, April 22nd. This will be the first one I've not gone to in a long long while but...
...I'm seeing KT Tunstall that night, solo with only her looping pedal for a stage mate Smile
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

princesstripandfall wrote:
...I'm seeing KT Tunstall that night, solo with only her looping pedal for a stage mate Smile

Surprised WANT.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Congratulations wrote:
bigideas wrote:

Hmm, maybe I was dreaming, too, but I'm pretty sure I saw something about a show in Tyler recently.

It was on Facebook as part of his post and comments on the NPR song of the day Very Happy

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Polaris
Sea Post King

princesstripandfall wrote:
The Brewtones show is on Friday, April 22nd. This will be the first one I've not gone to in a long long while but...

Awesome. Always wanted to see her perform live...although honestly the only songs of her I like are "Fade Like a Shadow" and "Other Side of the World". I love em though.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Well Sherri just wrote on Tumblr that they will most likely be playing "I Wish" on this tour because everyone keeps requesting it. So whoever is going is lucky... and must take videos for me!
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
Well Sherri just wrote on Tumblr that they will most likely be playing "I Wish" on this tour because everyone keeps requesting it. So whoever is going is lucky... and must take videos for me!

Other than I Wish, what songs from The Valley are they NOT currently playing?

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

bigideas wrote:
kLafied wrote:

Other than I Wish, what songs from The Valley are they NOT currently playing?

They haven't played Oxygen Mask, Please or Watch It Die yet...

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>