Laughing City
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

If you go to the channel of the esamanth, they have a TON of videos. Love it.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Morwen
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
keithabbott wrote:
Yeah with all those people crammed in there, it got really warm really quick. Were you the one wearing the dotted tights? I thought that may have been you. If it was, you might have been the only one in there with any. It was nice and cool outside so I in hindsight it wasn't a bad choice. If that was you...they looked cute on you. Too bad they had to go eh? LOL.

Anyhow, great show and that's an understatement. I love the location of the venue and have been there about 4-5 times now and the shows have gone really well. I sure hope they come back to this particular venue in the future. It beats going into DC and dealing with the parking and shoddy neighborhoods.

Oh and I spent some time talking to Todd. I wish I had a reason to buy one of his guitars because they look even more impressive up close. Chauntelle's guitar is just so vibrant up close.

Kylee Janai wrote:
keith - what a tricky little venue! i walked in and it was so breezy and i thought, 'hey maybe this show, i'll stay nice and decent looking/feeling for once' ..two songs into christie and tights had to come off; i was dying.

hot hot hot.

Nope haha, I just had plain black tights on - coming right from working smelling of Thai which i'm sure everyone appreciated!! I was up right smack in front of Stacy ..bit of an awkward area looking up the noseholes. Haha... but really, loved that venue - would go again. I was feeling uncertain about it because it was in a shopping center! But i really enjoyed it.. good area, near Tysons Corner and i parked right there.

Also, Todd's guitars... what beautiful sounds they make, and they really are gorgeous. i'd buy one if I was about to purchase. definitely.

You were right up in front of Stacy? I was right in the corner in front of Sherri!
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Morwen wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
keithabbott wrote:
Yeah with all those people crammed in there, it got really warm really quick. Were you the one wearing the dotted tights? I thought that may have been you. If it was, you might have been the only one in there with any. It was nice and cool outside so I in hindsight it wasn't a bad choice. If that was you...they looked cute on you. Too bad they had to go eh? LOL.

Anyhow, great show and that's an understatement. I love the location of the venue and have been there about 4-5 times now and the shows have gone really well. I sure hope they come back to this particular venue in the future. It beats going into DC and dealing with the parking and shoddy neighborhoods.

Oh and I spent some time talking to Todd. I wish I had a reason to buy one of his guitars because they look even more impressive up close. Chauntelle's guitar is just so vibrant up close.

Kylee Janai wrote:
keith - what a tricky little venue! i walked in and it was so breezy and i thought, 'hey maybe this show, i'll stay nice and decent looking/feeling for once' ..two songs into christie and tights had to come off; i was dying.

hot hot hot.

Nope haha, I just had plain black tights on - coming right from working smelling of Thai which i'm sure everyone appreciated!! I was up right smack in front of Stacy ..bit of an awkward area looking up the noseholes. Haha... but really, loved that venue - would go again. I was feeling uncertain about it because it was in a shopping center! But i really enjoyed it.. good area, near Tysons Corner and i parked right there.

Also, Todd's guitars... what beautiful sounds they make, and they really are gorgeous. i'd buy one if I was about to purchase. definitely.

You were right up in front of Stacy? I was right in the corner in front of Sherri!

Yes Smile I was behind father and daughter i believe right in front of stacy. had a black... okay, pretty much all black! ..may have seen me?!
Morwen
Sea Post King

really? I let the father and daughter go in front of me! I was the one with the big camera!

Kylee Janai wrote:
Morwen wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
keithabbott wrote:

Kylee Janai wrote:

hot hot hot.

Yes Smile I was behind father and daughter i believe right in front of stacy. had a black... okay, pretty much all black! ..may have seen me?!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:

Good call on that. Perhaps the best Vid of Smarter I've seen yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHa2coEwN8&feature=related&safety_mode =true&persist_safety_mode=1

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Morwen wrote:
really? I let the father and daughter go in front of me! I was the one with the big camera!

Kylee Janai wrote:
Morwen wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
keithabbott wrote:

Kylee Janai wrote:

hot hot hot.

wait, were you over by sherri with the big camera? i think i saw you then! i was right under stacy's view... little uneasy feeling, behind so low... rhodes being so close, haha. great time, tho!

* and yes you said you were right in front of sherri.. duh me.
somecolours
Sea Post King

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:

thanks for informing that channel, downloaded lots of 720p eisley shows from there Wink
ync
Golly, Poster

boston so was amaaazing - i was worried the venue wouldn't fill up but it did! i felt bad that we got there an hour early so i could secure my sherri spot haha. christie and collin were wonderful - after christie walked off stage everyone sang happy birthday to her. the narrative was nice - so spunky haha - i think they had to cut their set short, but it was still good. eisley omgomgomg - first off lemme say that i captured a surprisingly amazing video of watch it die that i'll be uploading soon. but everything was so great - garron's new bass rig is AMAZING you can hear him so well now it's crazy awesome. the crowd was so crazy for them last night that stacy and sherri came back out for an encore where they did just like we do with stacy on electric. oh and sherri made christie come up on stage and sing i wasn't prepared with them for a bit.

i also grabbed sherri's setlist so i'll post that up too since some people have been wondering Smile

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

I love the tour descriptions, thanks!

These were radio shows on tour, so maybe this should be a new thread but....They are pretty awesome!

http://vimeo.com/23214274 This is "Please." The video starts about the 30 second mark or so. The Valley is also in a link on the side!
norad
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
These were radio shows on tour, so maybe this should be a new thread but....They are pretty awesome! http://vimeo.com/23214274 This is "Please." The video starts about the 30 second mark or so. The Valley is also in a link on the side!

SYP posted MP3s from that radio appearance on our blog: http://strangeyellowpatternsdotcom.tumblr.com Smile
Cabius
Sea Post King

Anybody going to see 'em at Biola, in La Mirada CA?
"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." ~ C.S. Lewis
ync
Golly, Poster

here's the setlist
apparently brightly wound was cut out cause the show was running a bit late

here's the video i took of watch it die Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe0ujvvKJys

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
johnip
Vintage Newbie

The original version looks like the order they played in Atlanta. I'm positive it was the same up through The Valley -- that's about as far as I tried keeping track heh.
Vintage Newbie

i'm considering going down south to see some shows (or perhaps A show).... i also just finished watching black swan so i'm a bit mad over here.

however, 288 roundtrip to texas isn't bad!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kylee Janai wrote:
i'm considering going down south to see some shows (or perhaps A show).... i also just finished watching black swan so i'm a bit mad over here.

however, 288 roundtrip to texas isn't bad!

DO!!!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>