Laughing City
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

Is anyone going? I hope they can hang out with the fans at the end of the show.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

I was going to go but I think I may skip this tour.
Haven't decided for sure yet but Anna Nalick is announcing dates this week. If she hits Texas I'd rather see her for the first time after waiting seven years than Eisley for the...11th. Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

It's very likely I'll be there.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nemo1
Sea Post King

Eisley vs Anna Nalick... What's America coming to when you have to make the hard choice of who to see? Unless they're playing the same night, it must be a cost thing. Up north here, their show was $13. That's practically free, given what some concerts cost these days!

But I guess after 10 shows, they probably don't have a bunch of new tricks for you... I know I haven't seen any group or singer 10 x's (it would get kind of boring by then, right?), but getting pretty close to that w/Kasey Chambers.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

nemo1 wrote:
Eisley vs Anna Nalick... What's America coming to when you have to make the hard choice of who to see? Unless they're playing the same night, it must be a cost thing. Up north here, their show was $13. That's practically free, given what some concerts cost these days!

Since I live in Austin, my friend, my mom and I would have to get a hotel in Dallas. That's the expensive part. Not such a big deal, but if it came down to "[Anna or someone equally astounding that I haven't yet seen] is coming to [a city that's not Austin] but I just spent all my funtimes money" I'd be upset.
Last edited by princesstripandfall on Fri May 27, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
nemo1
Sea Post King

that makes sense. There are very few groups or people I'd drive a long way to see (i would do the 90 minutes to Chicago I guess). I'd probably like it better if they'd just perform in my back yard! Very Happy And it certainly helps to have a funtimes money tree back there where I can pluck 10's and 20's if I feel like going to a show... or need an ambulance Rolling Eyes

Regardless of when Anna does her show, you realize of course that the best time to see her is 3 a.m.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

nemo1 wrote:
that makes sense. There are very few groups or people I'd drive a long way to see (i would do the 90 minutes to Chicago I guess). I'd probably like it better if they'd just perform in my back yard! Very Happy And it certainly helps to have a funtimes money tree back there where I can pluck 10's and 20's if I feel like going to a show... or need an ambulance Rolling Eyes

Regardless of when Anna does her show, you realize of course that the best time to see her is 3 a.m.

You mean...2 a.m?
Nice try, though. Wink
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

I'll be there. My first Eisley show in Dallas in awhile, I'm excited.

nemo1
Sea Post King

You mean...2 a.m?
Nice try, though.

In my defense:

3 am - Eminem
3 am- Matchbox 20
Wednesday Morning 3 am- Simon & Garfunkel
3 am the eternal- KLF
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

Eisley is going to kick of three days of me going to concerts. I plan to see Eisley Saturday, Face To Face & Strung Out Sunday then Beirut on Monday.
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

Can't wait for tonight!
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Yes, it's going to be awesome! If you are pondering going... go! Smile
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

My phone can make some good picture but i never does at concerts. But it was a fun show.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251608_1015026794303656 5_672866564_9030679_8301035_n.jpg

pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

I was blown away! This was by far the best Eisley show I've seen. (and I've seen like 10}
Chauntelle had me wooing all night! She was playing so differently, very confident. Just completely melting everyone's faces! Haha.
I still wish they had played some of my favorite older songs, but I understand they wanted to play the entire new album.
Sooooooo good. Very Happy
P.S. If the guy who was headbanging the whole time is on this forum: I admire your energy. Lol.

Meggers
Vintage Newbie

pazatronix! wrote:
I was blown away! This was by far the best Eisley show I've seen. (and I've seen like 10}
Chauntelle had me wooing all night! She was playing so differently, very confident. Just completely melting everyone's faces! Haha.
I still wish they had played some of my favorite older songs, but I understand they wanted to play the entire new album.
Sooooooo good. Very Happy
P.S. If the guy who was headbanging the whole time is on this forum: I admire your energy. Lol.

There was a guy near me headbanging and getting really into it the whole time. I wonder if it was the same guy.