Laughing City
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

It was mentioned in another thread about a possible forum meet-up at the Orlando show (at the Social) on the 24th. I'm still debating whether or not I should head down for that show since I'm in Gainesville, and they'll be here the next night. I'm just wondering if people are still interested in meeting up because that would probably help with my decision.

Sooo... discuss! Razz

juan_diego
Sea Post King

I'd so be down for this because I've never met any Laughing Citizens, but I'm going to the show in Ybor. No way I can make it to the Orlando show, as much as I'd love to.
superhits
Sea Post King

juan_diego wrote:
I'd so be down for this because I've never met any Laughing Citizens, but I'm going to the show in Ybor. No way I can make it to the Orlando show, as much as I'd love to.

I remember seeing you at their show at the State Theatre in 08! But I am also going to the show in Ybor.
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

Yeah, I'm going to try to make the Ybor show too, but definitely can't get to Orlando. So, why not do a meet up in Ybor instead? You know, since it seems like everyone is already going to be there…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
juan_diego
Sea Post King

superhits wrote:
juan_diego wrote:

I remember seeing you at their show at the State Theatre in 08! But I am also going to the show in Ybor.

Oh yeah! I think I remember you. Are you the guy from England?

do not be afraid. wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to try to make the Ybor show too, but definitely can't get to Orlando. So, why not do a meet up in Ybor instead? You know, since it seems like everyone is already going to be there…

I'm down!

golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

That would be fun. I was planning on being in Orlando that weekend, though, and a friend of mine was also planning on going to that one, so I might have to miss out this time. Sad