18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
brand new eyes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Sorry, I totally meant Zac. It's been awhile since I've been really into them.
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

tahruh wrote:
Sorry, I totally meant Zac. It's been awhile since I've been really into them.

Yeah, I they said that AFTER they left. They were mad. You would've been too. No one knows what exactly happened that day and the days leading up to it, so I won't even go there.

Jeremy Davis ✔ Hayley Williams✔ Taylor York ✔
♫Parmore♫ It never ends...▌▌▌
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

theresnooneroad wrote:

Thanks for apologizing. Very Happy I meant that the fanbase is a family. Me and nah_amorim (who posted on this a few times) are part of this family. I live in Ohio and she in Brazil. We've never met. But, we talk everyday on Facebook and I tell her everything. And you know what? I have an amazing connection with her because of Paramore.

That sounds really cool! So you like Paramore because you find friendship with the fellow fans? I didn't realize the fanbase was that close. That's amazing. So when you see them playing at Wembley stadium, all those people can go to each other with their problems and tell each other EVERYTHING? Is that kind of like Juggalos?

Also, how does it work if the band release new music, but you really don't like it. Are you still part of the family? Can you still tell people everything, or would they not like you then and you lose all of your friends? Or do you like it because its Paramore and you are part of the family, however it sounds?

Are Josh and Zac still part of the family?

This is new to me- I didn't realize there was such a developed fan culture around Paramore, so I'm just trying to understand how it works.
sebas
Golly, Poster

@theresnooneroad and the person who uses capslock too much

People on this board generally dislike Paramore--specifically Hayley--because of the whole Chad and Sherri fiasco. And probably because they think her music is poop as well.

-Mahatma, Gandhi
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

inorbit wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:

Thanks for apologizing. Very Happy I meant that the fanbase is a family. Me and nah_amorim (who posted on this a few times) are part of this family. I live in Ohio and she in Brazil. We've never met. But, we talk everyday on Facebook and I tell her everything. And you know what? I have an amazing connection with her because of Paramore.

That sounds really cool! So you like Paramore because you find friendship with the fellow fans? I didn't realize the fanbase was that close. That's amazing. So when you see them playing at Wembley stadium, all those people can go to each other with their problems and tell each other EVERYTHING? Is that kind of like Juggalos?

Also, how does it work if the band release new music, but you really don't like it. Are you still part of the family? Can you still tell people everything, or would they not like you then and you lose all of your friends?

Are Josh and Zac still part of the family?

Okay, people in the family are closer than others, but you know, you have friends that aren't your best friends, right? It's basically the same thing. And no, I think we'd be too busy having fun, sorry.

"Welcome to the family. Once you're a part of it, you can never get out, no matter how much you try. " -Hayley Williams
^^^^^^^^Does that answer your question?

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

sebas wrote:

People on this board generally dislike Paramore--specifically Hayley--because of the whole Chad and Sherri fiasco. And probably because they think her music is poop as well.

I bet five bucks that you are totally going to get internet-yelled-at for that. Laughing
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

anotherrandomtuesday wrote:
sebas wrote:

I bet five bucks that you are totally going to get internet-yelled-at for that. Laughing

I'm done with this. All I was trying to do was find people who liked Eisley and Paramore. But you guys don't understand. I'm sorry that I tried to find people who have the same interests as me. You guys just don't know when to let up, do you? So I guess you won. I quit. Congratulations.

The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

theresnooneroad wrote:
sebas wrote:

I'm done with this. All I was trying to do was find people who liked Eisley and Paramore. But you guys don't understand. I'm sorry that I tried to find people who have the same interests as me. You guys just don't know when to let up, do you? So I guess you won. I quit. Congratulations.

okay, lighten up. it's OKAY for people to have differing opinions than you. hell, most of my friends hate eisley, but that doesn't bother me one bit. just stop taking everything so personally, in fact, i bet neither band would take this thread seriously or personally at all.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

The Man In The Moon wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
sebas wrote:

okay, lighten up. it's OKAY for people to have differing opinions than you. hell, most of my friends hate eisley, but that doesn't bother me one bit. just stop taking everything so personally, in fact, i bet neither band would take this thread seriously or personally at all.

I can take the differing opinions. But if you don't like them, why would you post anything at all in a thread that specifically said Paramore?

sebas
Golly, Poster

Meh. I personally like Paramore.

I was just explaining the general attitude you will find here, which I think is perfectly understandable given how many people here adore Eisley and Sherri.

-Mahatma, Gandhi
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

theresnooneroad wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
sebas wrote:

I can take the differing opinions. But if you don't like them, why would you post anything at all in a thread that specifically said Paramore?

because when you do something like that, it's an invitation for people who both like and hate the band to express their opinions.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

sebas wrote:
Meh. I personally like Paramore.

I was just explaining the general attitude you will find here, which I think is perfectly understandable given how many people here adore Eisley and Sherri.

Well thank you then. Very Happy

oathmeal
Sea Post King

My favorite bands are Eisley, Keane, Coldplay, and Radiohead. All my friends hate everyone of those bands. Doesn't affect our friendship at all.
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:

because when you do something like that, it's an invitation for people who both like and hate the band to express their opinions.

It's like if I started a thread called "HAIR RIBBONS!" . Some people will talk about how they adore hair ribbons of every color and material, some people will talk about how they make everyone look 12 years old, and some one will talk about how hair ribbons terrify them.

That's sort of how message boards work.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
norad
Vintage Newbie

I love hair ribbons, Mer!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>