18%  [ 2 ]
brand new eyes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

boone wrote:
This is what happens when I ask people if they like Angelina Jolie at the Jennifer Aniston forum.

angelina jolie and jennifer aniston have their own forums?

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
eiswood09
Sea Post King

theresnooneroad wrote:
If I offended you, I apologize in advance. Paramore is one of my passions and I don't take people saying ANYTHING bad about them easily.

What is wrong with you guys? (Minus a select few *AHEM* STRANGER)
If you don't like them, don't sit there and post a reply about how uneducated Hayley is because she likes Twilight. All of your bias is based off of the movie. I know that I've never read the books, but still. You're judging her on the stupidest of things. She read a book. Big whoop. That doesn't affect THEIR music AT ALL. They did two songs for Twilight? Get over it. Just because they have a couple of songs in a movie that YOU don't like doesn't mean you have to give them crap about it. If you actually LISTEN to the songs from Twilight(And all their songs for that matter), you'll find that they aren't just for the movie. This was Josh, Hayley and Taylor's emotions. (But most of you don't even know who Josh and Taylor are, do you?) Besides, every band’s dream is recognition. Why would it be different with them? If now they have songs playing on the radios, movies, magazine covers, awards and stuff, it means they’re doing it right. Being less or more famous won’t make them any better or worse, they are who they are. Just because they’re awesome and people are noticing it, doesn’t make them a manufactured band or their songs any less good. Lots of classic bands are absolutely famous and people don’t complain about that, so why are they complaining cause Paramore is becoming famous? They’re getting what they deserve.

And that's another thing.I think I saw ONE comment about Taylor. One. The rest were about Hayley. None whatsoever about Jeremy. Zero. Obviously you guys know what a BAND is, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site. They make music TOGETHER. Paramore would not be the same without ANY of them. Jeremy and Taylor are not any easier to replace than Hayley. Do you think that Garron is easier to replace than Sherri? NO! They're both equally as important to Eisley.

“I never demanded that people understand me, but respect is something that everyone should have.” -Hayley Williams

Now please, respect the band and their fans. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t. We’re an incredible family because of the most awesome band in the world and if you disagree, leave it to yourself.

I know I might be a bit late in replying to this.. but woah woah woah. I never said Hayley was uneducated AT ALL. I was being sarcastic.. kidding etc. Laughing I just heard Hayley was a fan of the books once, while I am not. I've always made fun of Twilight.. it's quite fun to. FYI, I have read the books (well, first book and part of the second one). I thought the first movie was terrible. Just my opinion. I don't HATE Paramore at all. I think they're quite good. I'm just not a fan of their new songs is all.

So uhh, just chill.. relax Wink . People always bash Eisley on other forums (yes, a lot worse than how people have talked about Paramore on this thread) and it never truly angered me. Everyone just has different tastes and preferences.

Vintage Newbie

I'm thinking it's about time this thread got locked. Why bother feeding into all the trolling? Six pages deep, really? C'mon, guys.
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Troll or be trolled!

Seriously, though. Not a big deal. No need for autocratic measures.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I saw 6 pages, and thought there was some OTHER Paramore! thread that got bumped Shocked

Laughing City living up to its name and reputation with the invectives and mockery. They really need to add some fine print to:

eisley inc. wrote:
Welcome to the Eisley online community, Laughing City!

Here you can interact with Eisley fans from around the world. Feel free to browse the forums and journals and register if you would like to get involved in the discussion.

We're a pretty friendly bunch* - some have said this is the nicest community they have encountered online. Be sure to read and abide by the community rules and regulations and things should go smoothly.

So what are you waiting for - head on over to the forum.

-- Eisley & Co.

*any mention of bands or people who have personal affronted Eisley band members or acts with which Eisley are on good terms, will result in harsh ridicule and a plethora of snide and condescending remarks aimed in your general direction. Do so at your own peril.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
oathmeal
Sea Post King

^^ Laughing
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

True, perhaps,
though if you post a troll thread in a place called the Laughing City, would you expect to be met with something other than laughter?
eiswood09
Sea Post King

This thread was fun and hilarious though. I secretly wish more Paramore fans would come and register/post here. They generally seem like an amusing bunch Very Happy They're some of the best trolls imo.
Vintage Newbie

The Man In The Moon wrote:
boone wrote:
This is what happens when I ask people if they like Angelina Jolie at the Jennifer Aniston forum.

Don't judge me!!

*runs away crying*

*falls down*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
eiswood09
Sea Post King

boone wrote:
The Man In The Moon wrote:
boone wrote:

Don't judge me!!

*runs away crying*

*falls down*

I like Angelina Jolie.. *Off to forums* ehh.. maybe later Cool

Sea Post King

I like turtles
Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

eiswood09 wrote:
This thread was fun and hilarious though. I secretly wish more Paramore fans would come and register/post here. They generally seem like an amusing bunch Very Happy They're some of the best trolls imo.

One thing I think worth noting is this:

It's been 4 years since the other shoe dropped on the Paramore controversy, it's highly likely that they have fans who are completely ignorant of all that business, and are just fans of accessible rock bands with women with good voices and edgy fashion sense?

We might just be verbally abusing someone who is an innocent fan and doesn't know any of the back story. It might be worth it to ask them if they do before we give the National Lampoons High School Reunion Paper Bag treatment.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

lighten up Wil. Nobody was "abused".
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

Okay, this is exactly why Eisley's fan base (I am a huge fan, so don't even start with that; they're my second favorite band) won't ever be as good as Paramore's or have the bond that the Parafamily does. You're sitting there making fun of me, calling me a troll, and other things, just because you don't like Paramore. I'm not a troll. Yeah, I get it. Chad and Sherri were married for a little bit, and now Hayles is dating Chad. GET OVER IT. If Sherri can move on and marry someone else, you can too.
Jeremy Davis ✔ Hayley Williams✔ Taylor York ✔
♫Parmore♫ It never ends...▌▌▌
norad
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
Okay, this is exactly why Eisley's fan base won't ever be as good as Paramore's or have the bond that the Parafamily does.

That's where you're wrong. It just so happens that families have literally been made through Eisley's fanbase. Leigh and Rob as a fine example.

Also, I doubt the problem with Hayley is that she is dating Chad but it's more of when their relationship started.
Last edited by norad on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>