Laughing City
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

So who wants the HQ one?

We all know the story.

space ship. blah blah blah. amber heard before she was famous. blah blah blah. I am lucky. I have dave. blah blah blah. Your wife called your communiter is turned off. Blah blah blah myspace premier then gone forever.

I asked Boyd many years ago if he would post it on youtube in HQ, he said he would look into it.

Nothing ever came from it. So anyone we can try and get a copy?

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

I wish i could see the one with clips from Voices From A Distant Star.
ali
since 1979

you might try pm-ing chasd00 to see if he still has copies of his anime music videos online somewhere. his old site is no longer active. i think i have a downloaded version of the lain - blackened crown on an old hard drive.
norad
Vintage Newbie

ali wrote:
you might try pm-ing chasd00 to see if he still has copies of his anime music videos online somewhere. his old site is no longer active. i think i have a downloaded version of the lain - blackened crown on an old hard drive.

He doesn't! He's asked me a few times if I had them but I don't. Chad forgets....old age.
ali
since 1979

i'll try to dig them up later and post them, though i'm not sure i have the VFADS one...
norad
Vintage Newbie

ali wrote:
i'll try to dig them up later and post them, though i'm not sure i have the VFADS one...

Could you can send them into SYP (media@strangeyellowpatterns.com)? Chad will be happy to have them on his site......by his I mean...mine.
sully_51
Golly, Poster

I found the Blackened Crown Lain video on an old hard drive yesterday. I just sent it on to SYP. Smile

Also found what appears to be a Hurricane Katrina compilation video, the Telescope Eyes vid, and the I Wasn't Prepared vid with movie clips.

ali
since 1979

shoot, i forgot about finding that video. glad you found it, sully.
sully_51
Golly, Poster

ali wrote:
shoot, i forgot about finding that video. glad you found it, sully.

Me too! Now if you can find the VFADS video, we'll be set! I put out a few fliers on it, so we'll see if anyone bites.

sully_51
Golly, Poster

For anyone who's interested, until it makes it's way onto SYP, here is the download link for the Lain/BC video. Smile

https://rapidshare.com/files/1408251099/Anime_Music_Video_-_Lain_-_Eis ley_Blackened_Crown.avi