Laughing City
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
Any more of the new songs? I won't ask you to recall the set list, but in general, was just a bit of everything?

Was the crowd mostly just people there for a day at the park, or didn't notice any other fans there mostly to see them?

Glad it was a fun show and good sound!

Honestly, most of the people there for the band were friends and family. There were a few fans, and then a few regular park goers hung out and watched. All in all, maybe a crowd of 30 people for the most part.

The songs I remember being played (not in order):
Golly Sandra
One Day I Slowly Floated Away
I Wasn't Prepared
Marvelous Things
Memories
Invasion
I Could Be There For You
Come Clean
The Valley
Ambulance
Mr. Moon
Please
Laugh It Off
Currents
Drink The Water
Save My Soul
Real World

I think that's it, but I could be missing one or two, or just imagining they played one or two of those.

kulvir
Laughing Citizen

JBaker wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:
Any more of the new songs? I won't ask you to recall the set list, but in general, was just a bit of everything?

Was the crowd mostly just people there for a day at the park, or didn't notice any other fans there mostly to see them?

Glad it was a fun show and good sound!

Honestly, most of the people there for the band were friends and family. There were a few fans, and then a few regular park goers hung out and watched. All in all, maybe a crowd of 30 people for the most part.

The songs I remember being played (not in order):
Golly Sandra
One Day I Slowly Floated Away
I Wasn't Prepared
Marvelous Things
Memories
Invasion
I Could Be There For You
Come Clean
The Valley
Ambulance
Mr. Moon
Please
Laugh It Off
Currents
Drink The Water
Save My Soul
Real World

I think that's it, but I could be missing one or two, or just imagining they played one or two of those.

This makes me wish there was a way for me to get down to Texas. As long I could avoid listening to country music. Razz

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

This is just a screen shot of a reference photo I took, sorry it's late!

I don't know where they played it, but they definitely played Real World. I can swear ...

Also, the crowd was a mixture of passers by (some who really passed by and a handful who watched at least part of the show) and a mixture of fans and park users who floated around. There were probably 30-40 actual fans, but at least double that for people I'd consider part of the audience. (You can count almost 30 people in the first picture I posted form this show, which doesn't show a complete view of the pool. http://www.flickr.com/photos/theantrider/9383753450/)

I would say the combined crowd was closer to 100 ... not exactly astronomical, but more than 30. I suck at crowd estimates, but I based it off of photos.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Way to deliver Antrider, I knew you had the goods.

That set list is pretty great, though if I had my way there'd be a whole extra hour or more of material played. That wouldn't even be possible if not for the resurgence of output since 2011. Two full lengths and 1 ep in the span of 2 years is spoiling me.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Like Real World, but wish I could hear the title without thinking of this