86%
 86%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 52

So Cal Oasis
Lost at Forum

samuraiman666 wrote:
bloodthirsty wrote:
ok i'm the best kisser in the world

Dudet It will be okay. You'll find someone to cuddle with. And yes I'm a guy if any of you thinks I'm a loser.

.........I still think you're a loser

Just kidding. I mean you're a samurai. And they never lose.

smilesnregrets
Sea Post King

bah, i broked up with my boyfriend 4 weeks ago. i really don't care about relationships that much but it would be nice to have feelings for someone. Smile
iampam
Lost at Forum

Don't worry Bloodthirsty, there's more to life then having a boyfriend. I've never had one, but I'm happy(most of the time).

And as for the guitar talk, my sis has an Epiphone, I'll have to tell her it's good.
Joined: 28 Feb 2004 | Posts: 1345 | Location: sitting with my back facing the orchards
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

ive never had a boyfriend either. and im doing okay for myself.

i did have a girlfriend once. they are just trouble.

i wouldn't rush the whole dating issue... it is my firm opinion that people need to learn who they are before identifying themselves exclusively with one person in a dating type relationship.... but then again im a philosophy major and i read to many boring books and not enough fun ones.
Florencia
Laughing Citizen

I'm not gonna read anybody elses post cuz there is 4 pages of em, but here is my thought

I'm 16, I've "been with" a guy on the other side of the Ecuador for the past year on the phone, the internet and so on....(we were actually together for only 4 months before I came here). I don't think that's healthy for me, and even though I REALLY care about him...I don't think I NEED a boyfriend, and don't think you do neither. It's nice to be with somebody, but its not a need. Don't worry about it, tho, I figured, if I had to leave, then it wasn't meant to be. When the right person for me has to come, it will come, don't push things. Being with somebody just to have a boyfriend, when you don't care about the other person is horrible...even if the other person cares about you, which I think makes it even worse. I've been there...you feel even worse than by not having a bf. Rolling Eyes

But that's just me...

An apt and true reply was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride.
'What thou meanest by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, whilst thou who dost it with a great fleet art styled emperor."
Noam Chomsky
Joined: 01 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1738 | Location: in this fake plastic world
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

not alot of us are in long term relationships...
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lvlsblackdog
Sea Post King

not a lot of us are in relationships...................period. ive never had a girlfriend..........i dont know why............never really cared enough i guess..............its probably better to wait ............but i know how she feels...............everyone wants to feel loved.......or at least missed..........to be forgotten is worse than death Sad
texangirl13
Sea Post King

i've felt like i needed a bf too
johnnyboy
Vintage Newbie

same here... (except of course i'm looking for a gf)

its a great feeling to know that someone has the same interest in you that you have in them...... makes you feel wanted

eisley ep: $6

eisley t-shirt: $15

eisley poster: $40

seeing eisley for the first time: priceless

xanga
Joined: 16 Mar 2004 | Posts: 2218 | Location: Detroit, Michigan, USA ... a.k.a middle of nowhere... i wish i lived in california
lvlsblackdog
Sea Post King

i always wonder why we as human being have that want to feel needed? does any body know the answer
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

lvlsblackdog wrote:
i always wonder why we as human being have that want to feel needed? does any body know the answer

nobody can survive on their own i guess. it is in our nature maybe?
bloodthirsty
Sea Post King

i know all this stuff but all my friends seem 2 have one and it bothers me to hear and see them all the time. i don't really want a long term thing cuz i'm real bad with that stuff. i'm 16 i feel like i need someone to mess with. plus i'm BORED all the time. i just moved to so that doesn't help. Crying or Very sad i can't help it i need someone to vent on u guys are great 4 that. thanks!!!
joseph
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
I wouldn't mind a girlfriend, but I've learned the hard way that looking doesn't seem to work very well for me.

As they always say, don't try and it will happen when you least expect it ... I can't prove that yet, but they all say it works. Confused

Hey Jamie, it works. Or, at least that's how it happened to me.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

well, im 16, ive tried the mess with stuff, strangers and what not, and i realized after a short while, i want to love someone, not fool around.
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lvlsblackdog
Sea Post King

i think i feel the same way. im not one of those people that just want soemone to mess with. i dont understand why anyone would. it seems there is no feeling involved. but that could be what entices people about it...........that whole" no obligation thing"............but that to me isnt having a girlfriend( or boyfriend)............i think that would reguire feelings that people arent always ready to share........maybe they're scared of it all from what the relationships that they've seen.......i mean after witnessing how my parents ruined themselves i dont relly see why any one would want a relationship...........not if its gonna be that much trouble

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>