Laughing City
sarah07
Sea Post King

Yes, there is already a thread about this. It's okay.

Anyway, the show last night was a dream. Really. I don't can't find the words to describe it.

My friends and I were counting down the days, we had "x many days til eisley" on a lot of the chalkboards at school, i'm pretty sure over half of our small school and all of the teachers knew we were going. We left right after school with many shouts of "be careful, and have fun".

So then all 12 of us got in to a van with out the seats in it and padded the floor with sleeping bags and pillows. We sat in a circle, my friend brought her guitar and played it quite beautifully, and i played the little part of "just like we do" that i know. It's too bad that you cant fit a piano in a van like that. I felt like a gypsy/hippie. It was fantastic.

So, it was great. I really like when Sherri sang with Brighten. And Trolleywood. Wow. All of the songs were great. All the members of Eisley were so friendly.

Cuteface Garron = bass player extrordinaire. who eats mostly sugar...and lies. heh.

My first Eisley concert proved to be wonderful and exceeded expectations. I have pictures that i'll probably post later than sooner. They are mostly of Sherri because i was in front of her to the right? But none of chauntelle or Weston sadly. That was tough.

So...krispy kream afterwards. We went through the drive-thru, and it was really late. And we ordered a lot, i had a raspberry frozen blend deal. It was great. I'm pretty sure the people behind us had to be tiered of waiting, 12 people is a lot to get doughnuts for, anyway. Then we slept side by side, and we got home at 2:30. In computers class today, i was listening to Eisley, and i crossed my arms on the desk like i did on the stage, and i closed my eyes and i could still see them. It was great.

-sarah
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I liked that story very much. Smile
audbroocree
Sea Post King

sarah...that was a good way of putting all of it. that was the most amazing/wonderful/fantastic show. i thought i already loved Eisley, but i now i love them even more!

we were hippies. we had the van, the guitar, and some with no shoes. he.
whatchamacallme
Sea Post King

I rode in a nice Hyundai.. Haha. Not too hippie-ish there, I suppose.
sarah07
Sea Post King

does anybody know what song sherri sang with brighten?
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

What an awesome story. I wish I had gone to an Eisley show in a hippie van with twelve people. Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duleygirl
Sea Post King

sarah07 wrote:
does anybody know what song sherri sang with brighten?

Friends for Lovers

sarah07
Sea Post King

thanks duleygirl

And yeah, it was great. We sang eisley songs all the way up and played the guitar. It was all of my close friends on our way to do something we'd been looking forward to for a long time, and it was just great.
FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

I was totally at that show!
Man oh man oh MAN did I have a good time rocking out.
I danced like a fool during Simon Dawes.

I totally stole Sherri's guiar pick and she totally saw it and it TOTALLY made me smile.

Man, that was just such a great show. I'm not sure if it was "good" a show as the Lovedrug/Pilotdrift/Eisley tour, but it was super fun times because I didn't have to drive 5 hours by myself to get there.

I too have pictures, and I too will probably be uploading them sooner rather than later. Cheers!

You probably saw me, I was almost directly in front of Sherri wearing a black shirt and a white tie going crazy pretty much all night.

sarah07
Sea Post King

haha yes i remember you fakeplasticperson. You looked pretty excited to be there. I was to the side of sherri buy the her guitars and stuff. I think you are actually in one of my videos that i took. But only for a second. haha. Okay, now i'm trying to figure out how to put pictures on here..
sarah07
Sea Post King

ok..
Last edited by sarah07 on Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
sarah07
Sea Post King

whatchamacallme
Sea Post King

I was on the same side of the stage as you two. I was dancing with a scene-looking kid. He had on a MuteMath shirt. I don't even remember what I was wearing. Hmm.. I was also with a girl wearing an old uglydress over jeans.

I was back a little further than you, but basically right behind you.

FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

Man. I loved that show so much.
The one thing I did NOT love however, was the jerk guy standing next to me.

He kept pushing me throughout the night (despite the abundance of room he had to his left). It was really starting to tick me off by the end, but fortunately he moved a little bit and I didn't have to mutilate his face.

I got Stacey's set list before the encore (I would have left it, but I knew he wouldn't). The a-hole tried to take it out of my hands. Grabbing Sherri's pick before anyone else noticed made me so very very happy.

sarah07
Sea Post King

well, i remember the girl with the dress, hmm..

Anyway, yeah i was going to get a poster, they were right there in front of me,but i was just going to get it at the end. So all of a sudden two girls come up and say "excuse me..." and they took them. It was kinda sad. OH well.

FPP- i saw you take her list, and then when they came back out you looked kinda nervous that you had taken it. haha