Laughing City
adrio
Sea Post King

I never listened to that version either. It sounds good. I'm not sure if I like it more than the Laughing City Ep one... maybe I do, and maybe I don't.
All I know is, it rocks, big time.

frostbitten81
Sea Post King

excellent video Cool

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
spillner
Sea Post King

my night can't get any better... i saw the Phoenix show... bought some merch... talked to boyd for the first time... hung out with the rest of the band... got an autographed lithograph... preordered Room Noises... then i come back home and the new video is up... that video was soo refreshingly different than all other kinds of videos out there... i gotta give props to their "mad acting skills"... haha thats how sherri referred to it at the show
Joined: 24 Jan 2005 | Posts: 12 | Location: Danville, CA currently Tempe, AZ at good ol' ASU
gRegor
the gEek

I think most of the kinks should be worked out on the videos.. the main problems were with the WMV streams and how I had them embedded in the code....*trails off into geek muttering about compatability*

So I did the freakin' workaround for stupid IE, and it should load loverly for most everyone.

edit: I have Windows Media Player 6.4 and it works in IE, so a newer version of WMP is not necessary to view the videos, though it is necessary to view them in Firefox I think. I haven't updated because I hate WMP and will just try it at work sometime. Very Happy

Lost At Sea
Sea Post King

boyd... you're making me feel special with my little n00bish quote on your signature... thanks bunches

is the video up yet?

Sea Post King

Lost At Sea wrote:
boyd... you're making me feel special with my little n00bish quote on your signature... thanks bunches

is the video up yet?

boyd = boyd not granpaturtle

yes, the TE video is in the videos section ^ Smile

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lost At Sea
Sea Post King

yeah thanks i figured that out about 5 minutes ago... haha
Vintage Newbie

Finally got to see the video. Loved it. I thought it was incredibly funny, but the end was sort of creepy, like "The Others". It was kinda strange to see Sherri so made up, though. I can definitely see why some of you think it looks like Radiohead's "Just" video.

JD

BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

great! i love it!

jon and sherri do a great job as actors in that video, and i like the concept. my only complaint is that it doesn't portray the band like the MT video did. my favourite part is when sherri and stacy are sitting on the floor singing.

weston- "woah" Laughing
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Lost At Sea wrote:

is the video up yet?

hahaha, dude, you are a fine fine newb, hahaha. but yeah, i'm not boyd...one day though...one day

bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
hahaha, dude, you are a fine fine newb, hahaha. but yeah, i'm not boyd...one day though...one day

Uh-oh... Shocked
Marloes
Sea Post King

aargh...why doesn't the end of the vid play for me? Sad
(but from what I've seen the vid looks great!)

What's the use, but ok Xanga
Joined: 16 Aug 2004 | Posts: 183 | Location: the Netherlands
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

It just occured to me that if that video was any longer and had a more developed and conclusive ending, it would have turned out that Sherri is the "ghost," and wrecked the rehearsal space and wrote the message herself, but didn't realize it, 'cause she has multiple personalities! Surprised

And it would be just like Fight Club, The Sixth Sense, The Others, Secret Window, Hide and Seek, and all those other cah-razy Dissociative Identity Disorder movies over the past five years. Except better, 'cause of Eisley!

... and then Jon would lead the investigation of the closet, and discover that it really was Sherri, and she'd be like, "You meddling kids!"

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

ok now, is there two of the ghosts in the closet at the end? they both have the black coats that the first one does. maybe sherri joined it?

i also think that they should've made stacy the ghost. it almost seems that way because sherri gives her weird looks during the group performance parts.
fredy
Sea Post King

Cool video. I really like it..

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>