Laughing City
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
rmlawrence wrote:
chasd00 wrote:
geez rob, as soon as i think your pic is the coolest piece of eisley memorabilia in existence you go and bring out that poster. those are very very cool.

all i have is a signed copy of the burned, no sleeve, ep1. it's at the bottom of
http://www.orangegoldandgreen.com/discography.html

Thanks, Chadsworth. If Orange, Gold, & Green ever starts a museum, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

it is starting a museum, i'm in charge of it, and you have to send that CD off...

No, I mean... like a real museum with wax figures and stuff. You know... a place that'll have like the clothes the band wore when they were joined onstage by their former mortal enemies, Hanson, at the 2019 Grammys after a long, bitter music war. You know... that sort of thing.

And I WILL send the CD. Jeez... back off, buddy!

We ARE buddies, right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

When I go to see Eisley this Friday in Dallas, I'm going to get my Dell DJ signed.

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I am impressed that you would drive all the way from the border to Dallas. I don't really trust my truck enough to make the trip from Austin. Plus it is a hog.

JD

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

jdstories wrote:
I am impressed that you would drive all the way from the border to Dallas. I don't really trust my truck enough to make the trip from Austin. Plus it is a hog.

JD

Yeah it's worth driving 8 hours to see them again this year. It was a hassel tring to get that day off from work. I had to do some major kissing butt to go. Hey well if you want to go, You can come along for the ride. PM me if your intrested in going.

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PfR73
Sea Post King

I scanned in the two official Eisley setlists I have. The first is from the 10/11/04 concert at La Zona Rosa in Austin, TX with Snow Patrol and the second is from the 1/31/05 concert at The Parish in Austin, TX.

ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

They signed one of my sketches that I had in my pocket when I saw them once... There's a picture on the internet of it - somewhere... It's not a great sketch, but it is signed by the band... That makes it kind of special to me...