Laughing City
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

amidthestars wrote:
"can i get a picture with you?"

because i'm a social misfit who can't talk to strangers, especially when i think they're really cool.

I can relate, but they are really really really REALLY nice. Then I did grease them with candy...

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

eisley got started at such a young age, i wonder if they ever look back and wish they could have taken their lives in a different direction. like i wonder if sherri has ever wished that she could make a career in art or if maybe weston ever thought about going away to college ect.. At a time when most people their age are just beginning to figure out what they really want to do with themselves their paths are already pretty much set. Not set in stone but still, Eisley is a heavy obligation for a crew of young people.

i imagine this is what happened with Jon. He just figured out that maybe Eisley wasn't what he wanted to do and so left to persue other stuff. I wonder if stacy/sherri/weston/chauntelle feel like they could leave the band if they really wanted to or if they're stuck there.

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

To Y4J's original question:

I remember reading from one of Stacy's old posts about how she would come up with music and Sherri would come up with lyrics. Not sure about the melody though. Of course, this is only for some songs.

Plus the drums, bass, and i'll assume lead are all written by their respective players.

Therefore the complete answer would most likely have combinations of every possibility a song-writing duo could churn out.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

I would ask Stacy and Sherri the age-old question,

"Do blondes really have more fun?"

Cool
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
eisley got started at such a young age, i wonder if they ever look back and wish they could have taken their lives in a different direction. like i wonder if sherri has ever wished that she could make a career in art or if maybe weston ever thought about going away to college ect.. At a time when most people their age are just beginning to figure out what they really want to do with themselves their paths are already pretty much set. Not set in stone but still, Eisley is a heavy obligation for a crew of young people.

i imagine this is what happened with Jon. He just figured out that maybe Eisley wasn't what he wanted to do and so left to persue other stuff. I wonder if stacy/sherri/weston/chauntelle feel like they could leave the band if they really wanted to or if they're stuck there.

I wonder what boyd said that he wanted off the record in the SP tour interview.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
chasd00 wrote:

Very Happy

vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

boxers or briefs? no i wouldnt. hm i really dont know. last time i made small talk like a foo'. mr t. would pity me...
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
chasd00 wrote:

Very Happy

Screw you Evil or Very Mad
Damn turtles and fishes with their secrets.

Y4J
Golly, Poster

golly andrew wrote:
To Y4J's original question:

I remember reading from one of Stacy's old posts about how she would come up with music and Sherri would come up with lyrics. Not sure about the melody though. Of course, this is only for some songs.

Plus the drums, bass, and i'll assume lead are all written by their respective players.

Therefore the complete answer would most likely have combinations of every possibility a song-writing duo could churn out.

It's not more of who writes what, my question is more of the order. When writing lyrics, does their lyrics revolve around the melodies and rhythmics or the rhythmics and melodies revolve around the lyrics.

Like did they actually first write:

"One day, I slowly floated away"

Or did they have a melody in their head where they would extend the "I" part in that verse and then just filled the melody in with lyrics.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
Robby
Sea Post King

i thought i read somewhere that someone sherri, stacy, etc... comes up with the melody first.

then sherri does her thing with the lyrics.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
chasd00 wrote:

Very Happy

Screw you Evil or Very Mad
Damn turtles and fishes with their secrets.

muahahahaha!!! Twisted Evil
Y4J
Golly, Poster

Robby wrote:
i thought i read somewhere that someone sherri, stacy, etc... comes up with the melody first.

then sherri does her thing with the lyrics.

That's cool. If you could find the interview (or anyone) that would be great.

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
boone
Vintage Newbie

I'd ask if the majority of the new boardies on here weirded them out a little bit.
Antiarches
Sea Post King

i'll ask if they would rather be on the crew of star trek: next generation, stargate sg1, or aboard the millenium falcon...
Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

Antiarches wrote:
i'll ask if they would rather be on the crew of star trek: next generation, stargate sg1, or aboard the millenium falcon...

or serenity, don't forget serenity :)