Laughing City
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

eek! 22 hours till eisley! YAY!

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."
-David Bowie
Joined: 17 Mar 2005 | Posts: 649 | Location: Gotham City, Tennessee
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

That six and a half hour drive will feel eternally long to me.
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 | Posts: 192 | Location: Castle Rock, CO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

The boardies should all do something or wear something so we'll know who is in the "cool club."

ie: Laughing City.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

By the way, the show is SOLD OUT! yeah that's what i said SOLD OUT! like no more tickets, 450 people at the concert, the show is SOLD OUT. OUT SOLD OOLD SUT!
no more tickets.

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."
-David Bowie
em-tucky
Sea Post King

Igaveflowerstostacy wrote:
By the way, the show is SOLD OUT! yeah that's what i said SOLD OUT! like no more tickets, 450 people at the concert, the show is SOLD OUT. OUT SOLD OOLD SUT!
no more tickets.

that is crazy. I've never seen a sold out show at exit/in. crazy to think 450 people will be crammed in there. my friend was supposed to get me a ticket so I sincerly hope she did or else no eisley for me Crying or Very sad
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

and the exit in is the size of my basment, so i don't how 450 people are going to cram in to that thing

-David Bowie
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

mermaidentwinedshrubbery wrote:
That six and a half hour drive will feel eternally long to me.

Ha, that's like our drive too. Yes, it's terrible.

Holy crap, the Exit/In sold out?! Wow. I really hope we get there pretty early now.
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

it's going to be like 38 degrees i doubt that alot of people will get there early.
that was colder than last year at new found glory, and it was pretty cold.

-David Bowie
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

All I have is a hoodie... a thin hoodie. Waiting in line is going to be a blast, obviously. haha
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

I think it's hilarious that the three people who posted on this page of the topic all ended up right in line together sort of.

And obviously that dinky place wasn't meant to hold 450. Ughhhhh. The show was still good though, regardless of having to cut their set short.
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

Yes, it's quite funny. But I guess we're the Eisley addicts of the 450 people who showed up.

At least I wasn't the one who bought Sherri's shirt off of eBay and wore it to the show right in front of her hehe.
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

mermaidentwinedshrubbery wrote:
Yes, it's quite funny. But I guess we're the Eisley addicts of the 450 people who showed up.

At least I wasn't the one who bought Sherri's shirt off of eBay and wore it to the show right in front of her hehe.

this is a really old specific thread to bring back...but i dated a girl who is friends with the older brother of the kid that was wearing stacy's shirt at that show...at least i think that's the connection, anyway, they were all at the show, bummer about the fire marshall and all that