Laughing City
Bluesteel7512
Sea Post King

Chauntelle is the only I have meet yet. She was the nicest person in the world!! We talked for a few minutes and I asked her if I could take a pic with her and she told me to step in the corner where there was more light. It didn't come out the greatest becuase it was dark and I was using my camera phone. But it doesn't matter becuase she was still great. Here is the link if you want to see it.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture& friendID=29571359&MyToken=1b5fa39d-75dd-4703-bd46-108a56af5f67
Joined: 12 Oct 2005 | Posts: 113 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

she looks so nice and charming. i'm sure she's really a sweet person. i love her smile too Very Happy
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

She does seem very very nice (like the rest of the gang!). I saw them during the Ohio show where she was so sick she had to sit down for the majority of it. You could tell she was sick but she was very gracious when signing autographs and such. Very Happy
Connie
Golly, Poster

Maaaan. I had two different chances to meet and talk to her before the April 24th concert in SF. I saw her walk past me but I was too starstruck to say anything. And then she walked past me again to go buy stuff across the street.

I r suck. Sad

Vintage Newbie

Connie wrote:
Maaaan. I had two different chances to meet and talk to her before the April 24th concert in SF. I saw her walk past me but I was too starstruck to say anything. And then she walked past me again to go buy stuff across the street.

I r suck. Sad

Me too... same show, same starstruckness Sad
Next time!

plentyofpages
Sea Post King

the first time i met her, i practically jumped her. she was so sweet about it though, and when i went to talk to her, she even remembered my name from when i talked to her on the phone when she was in jersey back on the new found glory tour. she was seriously the sweetest person i have ever met, and she's so easy to talk to.

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I wanted to keep her Laughing .She was quite honestly one of the nicest,friendliest people you could ever meet.

and she's even prettier in person than in her photos

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
I wanted to keep her Laughing .She was quite honestly one of the nicest,friendliest people you could ever meet.

and she's even prettier in person than in her photos

paul!
kidnapping people (in some cases) is the right thing to do.
lindz_7080
Sea Post King

gregorydymitrowicz wrote:
mr pine wrote:
yeah she rules. in chicago i was out on the street talking to her and weston. and we like talk talked. not about music or about how much i liked them. just about home towns and things like that.

during the concert i was in the front row right in front of her and me and the two i was with would talk to her inbetween songs and she would answer us back everytime.

during just like we do, she was just standing there singing so i got her attention and asked if i could take her picture and she said sure and here is what i took

and here is her and i out on teh street

So...bright...eyes...burning.

p.s. I'm lovin the shirt!

shes so happy, and cute
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

i have even more praise to add to the niceness of chauntelle...i mean seriously she seems to always be up for some regular conversation (at the two shows i saw her anyway) s
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

I've only had the chance to meet Sherri and Chauntelle; and she is one of the nicest people you can ever talk to. Makes you very comfortable to just go up and chat with her. Even when you have nothing important to say. Laughing

But everyone in the band seems so accommodating to the fans!

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deadpoet
Sea Post King

She signed my album insert at the Tulsa show. I didn't get to talk to her though I was just like "thanks... " She looked like she was in a hurry. She was the only one that came out at the Tulsa show. She looks really nice.
Dat
Golly, Poster

Chauntelle's smile is impossible to resist. She is the sweetest person in the world.
Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

Dat wrote:
Chauntelle's smile is impossible to resist. She is the sweetest person in the world.

she has the greatest smile out of the whole gang.

Stacy has is the prettiest to me.

Marvelous Things
Sea Post King

I'd love to meet her!

They're unlike any other music out there today.

Their music is almost too beautiful.

Actually, come to think of it, it is too beautiful.

You can't help but be in a great mood when you're listening to Eisley.

My online radio station.
http://music.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1557637143

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>