Laughing City
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:
As you can see, "comedic blanks" that come sporadically and not very often from a poster still don't make posts funny. Confused

Actually, having two in one thread is what makes it not funny. That, and not actually saying anything funny at the end of it.

The point is that it was never funny. End. Of. Story.

And once again Nora, you fail to acknowledge the line where your preferences end and reality begins. Razz

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:
As you can see, "comedic blanks" that come sporadically and not very often from a poster still don't make posts funny. Confused

Actually, having two in one thread is what makes it not funny. That, and not actually saying anything funny at the end of it.

And once again Nora, you fail to acknowledge the line where your preferences end and reality begins. Razz

No...
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:

No...

You are exactly the kind of person I just love arguing with on the Internet; your ability to deny everything without making any case for your point besides "Because I say so!" is downright inspiring.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:

No...

You are exactly the kind of person I just love arguing with on the Internet; your ability to deny everything without making any case for your point besides "Because I say so!" is downright inspiring.

That isn't what I'm saying. I could very well be arguing with you but, since I don't feel like arguing with you because you're lyke so amazing. Oh mah gawh. This isn't about you though. I know you want it to be. Aaaaaaand I'm done with this.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:

No...

That isn't what I'm saying. I could very well be arguing with you but, since I don't feel like arguing with you because you're lyke so amazing. Oh mah gawh. This isn't about you though. I know you want it to be. Aaaaaaand I'm done with this.

Umm, yeah. This forum has my name all over it. I am such an egotistical little creep. Oh Nora, please, I need you to make an intelligent response to my points so I can feel better about myself! But alas, by accusing me of being completely self-centered, you've proven yourself to be the bigger person. I shall now break my laptop in shame and never contradict anyone ever again.

There, now we're both done.

Smokemonster
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Why don't I just buy all of you wedding dresses so you'll shut up.
negatiivethree
Golly, Poster

People get jealous because Teddy is rad.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

negatiivethree wrote:

It's true!

Smokemonster
norad
Vintage Newbie

That's a big-o negator.
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
That's a big-o negator.

People go into denial about their jealousy of my radness, too! Aww.

(Pinches Nora's cheeks)
Cheer up, Charlie! Give me a smile! Deep down you know your dreams are worth fighting foooooOOOOOOR!

guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

vivalaspopie wrote:
patrock wrote:
Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:
Oh man Teddy, that was SO funny. Rolling Eyes

It was, actually. See, the secret to using the screen after screen of blank post technique is to not do it constantly, but to save it for situations such as these where it is quite simply achingly appropriate.
Thus, Teddy is a comedic genius.

No, not in my eyes.

And therein lies the fault. Do you not remember that you have no eyes, Nora?

She has eyes. They're just kept on a plate until some little girl just has to have a grape.

boone
Vintage Newbie

You're all so adorable.
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
negatiivethree wrote:

It's true!

yes, so true!

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

The second time I saw Eisley I drove all the way from Freeport to Canton, TX. It was a 4+ hour drive. I was worried my parents would think I was nuts for doing that... particularly to see a band they'd never heard of (they didn't know I'd only seen Eisley once before as an opening act).

Instead, my dad offered to tag along so I wouldn't be alone. We drove to Canton, ate at Pizza Hut that night, saw Eisley, and stayed the night at Days Inn. It was a pretty good trip. And my parents never thought I was nuts... even after I made a few more trips to the Dallas area to see the band.

Here's a picture from that night... with some dude's head in the shot:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

<< prev | goto page