Laughing City
Alessandra
Sea Post King

DesireeSallee wrote:
do_your_best_to_hear_me wrote:
i work at crate and barrel and last week in the middle of my 9 hour shift, i got the pick me up i needed for sure! Smile Marsh King's Daughter came bouncing through the sound system and put a huge smile on my face! I was just about to go to the back [where the same music is not played] when it came on. needless to say.. i turned around and "fixed" things until the song was over.
they are definately catching on! Smile

Crate and Barrel, Bath and Body Works, and Victoria's Secret are all bart of the limited brands company. I work at Victoria's Secret....I'm hoping i will have some news of eisley ringing in my ears while I'm at work...but i feel i cant get my hopes up

Yeah they're all owned by the same company.. we carry the pink lotions, sprays, and shower gels now.

I can't believe they played MKD! That one seems really random to me especially sinse that song wasn't even on Combinations. It was only a bonus track on iTunes!

Sea Post King

Yea Eisley is getting alot of play. I heard them a few weeks ago in Barnes and noble and they wound up playing the entire Combinations CD and even said the bands name at the end incase someone wanted to pick it up. I stayed just to listen LOL my friends thought I was weird for freaking out about bookstore music but I was like YAY!!!

follow me Smile
do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

Alessandra wrote:
DesireeSallee wrote:
do_your_best_to_hear_me wrote:
i work at crate and barrel and last week in the middle of my 9 hour shift, i got the pick me up i needed for sure! Smile Marsh King's Daughter came bouncing through the sound system and put a huge smile on my face! I was just about to go to the back [where the same music is not played] when it came on. needless to say.. i turned around and "fixed" things until the song was over.
they are definately catching on! Smile

Crate and Barrel, Bath and Body Works, and Victoria's Secret are all bart of the limited brands company. I work at Victoria's Secret....I'm hoping i will have some news of eisley ringing in my ears while I'm at work...but i feel i cant get my hopes up

Yeah they're all owned by the same company.. we carry the pink lotions, sprays, and shower gels now.

I can't believe they played MKD! That one seems really random to me especially sinse that song wasn't even on Combinations. It was only a bonus track on iTunes!

yea! i know.. i was super surprised that they picked that song! its definately not the most commercial sounding either... its a bit different. but heck.. i dont care what song they pick as long as i get to hear a decent song every once in awhile. for the most part we play elevator type music. ew. :/
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

magiugacire wrote:
They should make a video for ICBTFY.

I love that song!
That and ASTB would be the best for the AC and CHR radio formats! Smile