Laughing City
gypsybeard
Sea Post King

So Luke (the envy corps) just informed me that they indeed will not be playing the Des Moines, IA show with Eisley, BUT will be playing a separate show about 2 days later because Iowa is of course home turf for TEC so the locals would be used to a longer set. I am sooo totally pumped. I get to see Eisley in my home state as well as Vedera and THEN I get a full length set from The Envy Corps 2 days later. Anyone who isn't on the Envy Corps bandwagon yet...well you best be for lovin' this band. I've been spoiled to know of them from their start. Every member of the band is pure genius. Shout out to the Yoshimura brothers! I'm gonna go get out my old Senator Kelly cd and be all nostalgic.
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

I bought my tickets on moday, i'm gettin' so pumped up!

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

Kylee Janai wrote:
i am just going to sit back and wait for an update. either from one of the bands, or a venue. my show isn't so far away, but it's not next week or anything. hopefully some kind of information gets out soon, though. haha.

930 club tickets go on sale tomorrow (March 6) at 10 am.

On a side note: I really wish Eisley would play at Black Cat. I love that venue so much better than 930.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
Binary Dragon
Sea Post King

ladiosadice wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
i am just going to sit back and wait for an update. either from one of the bands, or a venue. my show isn't so far away, but it's not next week or anything. hopefully some kind of information gets out soon, though. haha.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a half hour too late?

Vintage Newbie

ladiosadice wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

On a side note: I really wish Eisley would play at Black Cat. I love that venue so much better than 930.

YES!!!

Oh goodness, YES!

Thank you for letting me (us) know!

I wish they were playing there, too. I have never been there but my sister just goes on about how great it is. To be honest, I really don't care much for the 9:30 Club. I have been there a billion times, and I think the only time I ever had a good spot was seeing the Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan, which was really surprising because it was sold out and I never expected to be anywhere but in the far back for them, ha. I guess it just has to do with the crowd; most of the people were older. All I know is that D.C. sways, and I better not fall over while watching Eisley or there will be hell to pay!

Alsooo,

I guess these tickets will be on the 9:30 Club SITE tomorrow morning at 10? Or what? I'm going to have to tell my sister to get these since I'll be in class, and I will need to give her directions so she doesn't get confused on where to go and what to do. Laughing
Congratulations
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
I guess these tickets will be on the 9:30 Club SITE tomorrow morning at 10?

Right, I just bought mine. Here's the link to buy tickets to the 4/21 show for anyone who needs it:

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?orgid=3595&pid=6206421
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Congratulations wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
I guess these tickets will be on the 9:30 Club SITE tomorrow morning at 10?

Right, I just bought mine. Here's the link to buy tickets to the 4/21 show for anyone who needs it:

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?orgid=3595&pid=6206421

I figured it out late last night, but thanks just the same!

I want to buy mine, but I haven't any money to do so at the moment. Also, I am seeing Kate Nash two days before in Towson, so my sister isn't sure if she wants to go, which is a problem for me. Gah.
keithabbott
Sea Post King

I've purchased my ticket for DC. Should be a blast, but I'm not exactly thrilled to have to see 3 other bands perform before Eisley though.