Laughing City
Fawn
Sea Post King

Boyd promised us Montrealers a show, probably the day after Toronto, which I think was the 22nd.

If only they could make it to Canada, or the NorthWest, where its actually possible to drive to. *pouts*

holland, 2005
Sea Post King

How thoughtful to have put Nashville on this predicted tour map.

Boyd seemed to enjoy Nash so I really hope they do come back. I had to miss them in March because of school and the 5 hour drive and another concert I'd already got ticket's for, but if they come this summer I'll totally be able to go.

--Luvbeat.

Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Fawn wrote:
Boyd promised us Montrealers a show, probably the day after Toronto, which I think was the 22nd.

Was that a reliable promise? Because I'll add it to the map. I did have it on the first version, but took it off because they didn't have a very great experience there and Boyd hadn't mentioned anything in the journal. There is a day available between Toronto and New York though.

holland, 2005 wrote:
How thoughtful to have put Nashville on this predicted tour map.
Boyd seemed to enjoy Nash so I really hope they do come back.

Yeah, that is why I put Nashville on the map, because they seemed to really like it and had bunch of Eisley fans there. Same with the Kansas show.
Ihadanepiphany
Sea Post King

they really need to play Iowa sometime. Although I dont' mind driving at least 4 hours. that's the closest they have come.
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Ihadanepiphany wrote:
they really need to play Iowa sometime. Although I dont' mind driving at least 4 hours. that's the closest they have come.

They may come to Iowa; it would make sense for them to stop there before they hit Minneapolis. Of course since they've never been there, the possibility is not a great one. On the other hand, there is pretty much no chance they'll play in Wisconsin; sorry Cheeseheads.
nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

I'll most definetly be at the Toronto show if it is that day. A 3 hour drive is worth it.
livewirerach
Sea Post King

whoever said you can't drive between boston and DC in a day - you totally can. and i've seen more tours than i can count on one hand have schedules that took them that way. i can't tell you why, but it happens.

and to be completely honest, sure, sales of room noises may be down on the east coast, but its probably because they haven't played here as much. and the only way you are going to win new fans is to hit them every way possible, most importantly playing shows in the area. people don't watch mtv or rely on the radio as much as they used to, it's all "the internet" and word of mouth now. i've told a lot of people about eisley in the two years that i've heard of them, and more and more i'm finding people who come back and tell me they've really gotten in to them through word of mouth. i'm sure that if they play east coast shows as headliners, they might be surprised by how many people come out. i know a lot of people who haven't seen them because they didn't want to pay a lot to see them with other bands they didn't like (nfg, brand new, snow patrol...i don't even know if they came through on the coldplay tour here). so...we won't know until it happens.

IHeartYourTelescopeEyes
Sea Post King

Dude, i might totally rock up the Louisville AND nashville shows if they are those dates cause its the 2 days b4 our youth camp. and if its earleir, i'd go to atlanta too. i can only hope...

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? -The Usual Suspects-

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-The Usual Suspects-

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" -The Picture of Dorian Gray
Joined: 24 Mar 2005 | Posts: 307 | Location: Franktown Tennessee
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

IHeartYourTelescopeEyes wrote:
Dude, i might totally rock up the Louisville AND nashville shows if they are those dates cause its the 2 days b4 our youth camp. and if its earleir, i'd go to atlanta too. i can only hope...

Again, those dates are an absolute complete guess. Don't get your hopes up.
IHeartYourTelescopeEyes
Sea Post King

i know, but if only...

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? -The Usual Suspects-

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-The Usual Suspects-

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" -The Picture of Dorian Gray
Joined: 24 Mar 2005 | Posts: 307 | Location: Franktown Tennessee
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Looks like I was way off on when the tour is going to start. I know they are playing at the Epicenter in San Diego, CA on the 8th of June. Looks like they will start in the west and head counter-clockwise across country.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

That map makes me sad because their show in Chicago is 21+ only... Crying or Very sad
DeathRockBoy
Sea Post King

so...they're playing in tyler? (is that what the map says?)
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

DeathRockBoy wrote:
so...they're playing in tyler? (is that what the map says?)

No.
I think it's a start point for the map, just the color and size are misleading. Not intentionally, mind you.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

In light of the confirmation of the San Diego show on 8 June. I have updated the tour speculation to contain the west coast.

Admiral79 wrote: