Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:
walkers wrote:

O.K. listen with just your left ear(right side of your brain) and it sounds different. Now, listen with just your right ear(left side of your brain) and there is no difference. Listen with both ears and you may or may not notice any difference.

hm...I might have to try that...but it sound too complicated.

Then again, if you can't hear a difference, you need to get your head checked.

they would need their hearing checked.

head...hearing...it's all in the same place. You can hear the songs and not notice the difference in the songs because you are...well I don't want to offend anyone that wrote on this topic....you'd need both your hearing and your head checked.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:
walkers wrote:

O.K. listen with just your left ear(right side of your brain) and it sounds different. Now, listen with just your right ear(left side of your brain) and there is no difference. Listen with both ears and you may or may not notice any difference.

hm...I might have to try that...but it sound too complicated.

Then again, if you can't hear a difference, you need to get your head checked.

they would need their hearing checked.

head...hearing...it's all in the same place. You can hear the songs and not notice the difference in the songs because you are...well I don't want to offend anyone that wrote on this topic....you'd need both your hearing and your head checked.

Rolling Eyes

Anyway, there's a definitely a difference in comparing MT from EP to Room Noises and comparing the difference of "Telescope Eyes," "I Wasn't Prepared" and so on...Maybe it was cause I listened to these two versions for comparison only on my laptop. Those other songs I would call obvious. This one I would call definite, but slight.

<< prev | goto page