Laughing City
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
I don't understand how the newbies are 'sea post kings' and the people whove posted thousands of times are 'vintage newbies'

Sea King, Sea King, can't you see that you're so silly? And of course Vintage People boast of shipwrecks and bravery. See? Laughing

i understand they come from eisley songs i just didnt know why the newbie was the king, and the well established member the newbies

or why the people in between are lost in forum?
but i guess it makes things interesting being all backwards and what not.

i was sure confused when i first got on this forum.

-Mae West
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

I'm sad that I have no higher rankings to look forward to. That was always fun.
Vintage Newbie

vivalaspopie wrote:
I'm sad that I have no higher rankings to look forward to. That was always fun.

Less than 400 more posts, any you'll pass Boyd on the total posts. There you go! Something to look forward to. Laughing
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kathymunster wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
I don't understand how the newbies are 'sea post kings' and the people whove posted thousands of times are 'vintage newbies'

Sea King, Sea King, can't you see that you're so silly? And of course Vintage People boast of shipwrecks and bravery. See? Laughing

i understand they come from eisley songs i just didnt know why the newbie was the king, and the well established member the newbies

He was saying that the song lyrics actually say the Sea King is silly like a newbie, while the Vintage People (or Vintage Newbies, in this case) boast of shipwrecks and bravery. So they are brave, like someone who has been around for a while. Smile
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

uncreative wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

He was saying that the song lyrics actually say the Sea King is silly like a newbie, while the Vintage People (or Vintage Newbies, in this case) boast of shipwrecks and bravery. So they are brave, like someone who has been around for a while. Smile

aah
haha
sorry
i get it now, thanks
lol
and that does make sense

-Mae West
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

Laughing Close. Keyword for Vintage Newbie (from Vintage People) would be "Boast" and not "Bravery." Though I am just trying to throw that out there as an alternate theory to the age old explanation around here that they put them in reverse order.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

Laughing Close. Keyword for Vintage Newbie (from Vintage People) would be "Boast" and not "Bravery." Though I am just trying to throw that out there as an alternate theory to the age old explanation around here that they put them in reverse order.

Ah, gotcha. Smile Yeah I guess the "Vintage Newbies" like patrock, Saellys, BNROCKS, and you are pretty boastful. Laughing The last two when it comes to your sports teams. Wink

(I'm just kidding, not trying to start anything with anyone Wink )

<< prev | goto page