Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
boone
Vintage Newbie

I kind of have an issue with the way albums stream before the release date these days. It's kind of like knowing what all your Christmas presents are, but still having to wait to unwrap them. Yawn. I'm waiting for my download email to arrive tonight, then I'll pop it on my iPod and listen to it in my car on repeat for the next couple of days.

Then hopefully my physical copy will be here soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

...dissenting opinions Shocked steel yourselves, you know what's coming. Laughing

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

kLafied wrote:
Ok. I really think that "Stampede" can take Sucre places. Just commercial enough with an edge, it's very Florence And the Machine (but better, imo.)

Yes. Exactly this.

http://inconnumag.com
boone
Vintage Newbie

Hey, apparently they meant midnight EST. Just downloaded it. Maybe I'll go for a walk. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Downloaded!....but the track numbers are missing. Confused
oathmeal
Sea Post King

Is it just the Limited Edition packs that get the download or is it all preorders? I just got the CD but I haven't gotten an email yet.
boone
Vintage Newbie

I got two downloads, one for the Red Velvet Package, and one regular one. But I believe they're pretty much the same. Mine have track numbers, though...weird.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

so far I haven't gotten a DL code or any notification. On my original email it said the cd would SHIP 4/10/12 and arrive in 5-10 days. Sad

I didn't even think about it at the time. Looking now, it also said I would get a shipping notification, and I never did. Sad

absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder absence makes the heart grow fonder

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
oathmeal
Sea Post King

Same here. I was wondering whether or not I would still get the DL code. Fingers crossed.
boone
Vintage Newbie

Well, I like it. But it'll take me a few days to be able to vocalize exactly why.

I'm sure lots of people are going to be disappointed by it. It's not at all what people around here built it up to be. But, I'm usually pretty good about not judging on hype.
oathmeal
Sea Post King

I've been listening to the album stream all day. I'm seriously in love with this album. It's very possible that it's my favorite Eisley related album. It'll take a while to actually gauge that, and I'll have to let the newness wear off, but this album is literally perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Love
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

boone wrote:
Well, I like it. But it'll take me a few days to be able to vocalize exactly why.

I'm sure lots of people are going to be disappointed by it. It's not at all what people around here built it up to be. But, I'm usually pretty good about not judging on hype.

i disagree. i can hear a bjork influence in the songs. i wasn't expecting anything super experimental or crazy. however, that was what i was expecting before we ever had any sort of a preview.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
Mims
Golly, Poster

It is a little sleepier than I expected. I have the same problem I often do when Stacy sings- some lines I just can't make out what she is singing for the life of me. I'm digging Say Something so far.
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 | Posts: 617 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida
oathmeal
Sea Post King

Still haven't gotten my DL code. Seriously contemplating buying it off iTunes as well just to get it now. I'd say it's worthy of it.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oathmeal wrote:
Still haven't gotten my DL code. Seriously contemplating buying it off iTunes as well just to get it now. I'd say it's worthy of it.

The download link is only for the The Red Velvet Package and the digital download.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>