Laughing City
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

oh but your soo cute boyd

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Or you could be like Wilson:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

this seems fitting.

heh.

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

boyd wrote:
vapid love

ummmm...you sure that's the word you were looking for? nice to know we mean so much Wink
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

ryan fisher wrote:
boyd wrote:
vapid love

ummmm...you sure that's the word you were looking for? nice to know we mean so much Wink

C'mon let's not pick on Boyd.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

[quote="boyd"]what a goober. goober deluxe.
too bad I have to have a face, cuz it can get caught in a camera's lens.[\quote]
Sherri's old drawings.
Last edited by McKenzies on Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

Boyd, thanks so much for your insightful posts every day! They are so inspiring and fun to read. ----Maura
jazzmyn
Sea Post King

dude wrote:
I am only anything because of eisley

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Joined: 11 Jun 2005 | Posts: 12 | Location: the city by the sea, ca
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

jazzmyn wrote:
dude wrote:
I am only anything because of eisley

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

ill have to agree

^props to Patrock^\\Myspace Patrock is the world's best big sis!
Im going to marry Hayley Williams BOO YEA!
Joined: 15 May 2005 | Posts: 1470 | Location: Mansfield,Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mossley
Sea Post King

Awww, Boyd. You tug at my heartstrings. You're also so full of hot air, not to mention coffee beans.

P.S. I'm stoked for the new video. What's the single?

Golly, Poster

my pleasure. to enjoy a band and not even feel like a 'fan' of said band, just a friend of a couple of them and their dad that takes joy in the music the band makes, and hanging out with them. thats your fault. thanks for it.
Antiarches
Sea Post King

usually these five or six pagers scare me away... this one had me enticed... how did i miss it? this whole month, just slipped by my radar... and i'm on here, seriously, ten times a day?

to the boydster... did i ever tell you? you're my hero...

dupree clan, far and wide, you folks are the kindest gentlest type of people i've met... you've brought such joy and purpose to my life...

those dreary days are brightened by the lot of you, even if i can't articulate those feelings very well in person...

stacy, sherri, chauntelle, garron, weston, jon, christie, kim, and all those involved: i've met a handful of you numerous times... i can't expect you to remember, but thank you... oh thank you... you all inspire anyone around you...

i may be new to the eisley world, but i'm glad i'm not too late... i'm glad i can support, be a part of, help out if need be...

heck, after the switchfoot tour, i'll have seen you ten times in five states over the course of seven months and will gladly travel to see you as many as i can

and boardies... you folks as well are some of the most amazing fans i've ever encountered... this post may go totally unnoticed, as many do... but if not, know that i sincerely mean what i'm saying...

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Boyd, you amaze me.
You make us fans feel like we're right there alongside you the whole time with your in-depth posts about every thing that happens in the band's career. I am sooo thankful for all of it. You have no idea.
I still have not met you yet, but I hope that someday I will. I saw you at the 1st Eisley show I ever went to (I believe it was on the California tour while the band was recording? At the Troubadour in April 2004 w/ Richard Swift and Annie Stela), but you looked so busy and I didn't want to distract you from whatever business you had to do.

Thanks, Boyd....For everything.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Antiarches wrote:

heck, after the switchfoot tour, i'll have seen you ten times in five states over the course of seven months and will gladly travel to see you as many as i can

Oh my goodness! Shocked I'm sooo jealous. I've seen them 3 times in 1 state in 2 years (would have been 4 in 3 years, but sadly I arrived at the Hollywood Bowl for the Coldplay concert too late and missed them).

But maybe you are older and can just take trips like that? My parents would never let me. Plus I really don't have the money for that many shows and to pay for gas to drive or for airfare, hotels, etc. And I missed so many because they were on school days! *sob*

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
Antiarches
Sea Post King

madsenfan35 wrote:
But maybe you are older and can just take trips like that? My parents would never let me. Plus I really don't have the money for that many shows and to pay for gas to drive or for airfare, hotels, etc. And I missed so many because they were on school days! *sob*

i don't know how old you are, but judging from the post, high school?
i'm 20, a college junior this year... and it's not a matter of even being able to afford it... i've mostly thrown caution to the wind and just went... heck for the summer scenic tour, i drove alone to minneapolis and cleveland in the same weekend for the shows... i work a heck of a lot, but traveling like this will come at a cost... it's really all i've had money for, and it's been done by ignoring bills to an extent and not saving a penny... but it's all worth it, and i wouldn't trade these experiences for the world...

not to mention, i've managed to finally get a picture out of all this that i actually think i like... idk if this has it's place here... but i was excited while going through my pics from the summer to actually see one i like... the rest are pretty much all general fare... but this one i adore...

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL