Laughing City
johnnyactionfinger
Sea Post King

How about the name Ponderosa? You know, after the pine.

-me

WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

what do you think about the name .junestarr.

i really like it, and i think its really nice-sounding (hehe).

anyway, i was able to catch the show on the 21st, and you guys did an incredible job-- it was my first time to see you live, and i was oh so sad when your set ended..yet super-happy to have seen you play!

alrighty, i hope you like the suggestion

peace and love,
.adam.
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gRegor
the gEek

Why didn't I think of this sooner?!
Moss Eyes Lee
or how about
Moss and the Holograms

11toyour7
Sea Post King

Ford Prefect
gRegor
the gEek

or just simply
Forty Two

Ptah27

ok, I'm new here, but why not jump in the deep end. I like the names "Room For Thought", and "Surrender Dorothy" so far. There have been others that are ok, but I agree that the band itself will probably come up with the best solution.

how about:

Somebody and the Somethings

Dustbunnies

Leave A Message

Underskin

Old Sole/Old Soles

Tyler

Piney Woods

Cat Butt Wink

Ever Clever

yeah, I know, I know. Just had to brainstorm. I used to write down names that I'd come up with, but that list has dissappeared, oh well. Good Luck....

P.
 |  | 
markymark106
Golly, Poster

I really like that "Junestarr" name. I think it represents the music quite well.
dorothysmonkeys

"the moss project"

?
 |  | 
WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

yeah, hey thanks.. junestarr is just a really solid and creative name that i felt fit with moss eisley's music... im glad at least one person liked the suggestion.

peace and love,
.adam.
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bartman
Golly, Poster

Peat Moss Rolling Eyes

Seafoam Green

Pine Forest / Forest Pine

Apple Core

dpwrchick
Sea Post King

I am not feeling very creative at all, but i wanted to throw in my 2 cents on this name thing. i agree with Boyd that Moss Eyes just sounds kind of gross! I think JuneStarr is kind of neat. and Dupree is kind of cool, except that kinda leaves out Jon!
Sara suggested Morgen Bloom, which is kind of cool. i don't know if it embodies the band or not, but it kind of does, and i kind of like it.
I am so excited for this band! i love you guys, and it doesn't matter what the band is called, it will be the greatest band ever, because of who it is. and like kim said the name will embody the band because of who's in it.
I love you guys and am sooo proud of you! we all new this moment would come! We just ask that you not forget those of us who loved you first!!!
haha!
i'm sure whatever name that is chosen will be great! that's all, i have tons of catch up reading to do , i haven't been to his board in way too long!!!
love, Dannell <>< Smile
* Morgen Bloom means Morning Flower, or something like that in German (i use to know, i took 2years of it, ibut that was years ago! )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
boyd
Eisleyoid

We all started to like:

Moc Fernia

and even tossed it into the old logo since in doesn't require much change, but then we thought.....nobody will get it and creative people are talk themselves out of decent ideas. We need MORE decent ideas.

onward.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists

Okay, this one came to me at like 3 am, so forgive me if it's bad! How about RICKSHAW (sp)??? Like those little Chinese cart things? I hope I can say this as well as I envisioned! You know, you sit inside of it, and then the little guy carries you around in it. Kind of like your music - we sit back and listen and allow you guys to carry us around, wherever you think all the right places are. Question
 |  | 
GreenMoss
Sea Post King

As I have said before, I feel that Moss should stay in the name, that defines the band to me...

Morgen is german for morning, and bloom is english..... so it would mean morning flower...

Moss(Color) Arrow that means that the band name is Moss and then the second word is a color of the band's choice.... thats my op....
sara
Sea Post King

Morgenblume. Morning flower.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>