17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
to the side
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
on the balcony
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
wherever the cute girls/guys are standing ;-)
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 45

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I either stand right at the front or just behind the crazies in the pit Laughing When I was younger and went to much more aggressive shows I loved getting in the pit and jumping about like a maniac but these days I get more out of a show by actually watching it so i stand either in the front row because you dont really get affected by the pit cause you're squahed against the barrier haha...or I stand just behind the people jumping around about 10 rows back from the stage
Vintage Newbie

electric_toes wrote:
i'd love the front (if i get the chance) but if its in an arena and theres no possible way i can get the front then i like the side near the front. nobody standing (or sitting) in front of me Smile

Protocol Droid

I stand in back, or at the edge of the crowds because I hate crowds. I only stand up front if I'm taking pictures. And I try to get out of the crowd as fast as I can afterward.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
girl*from*mars
Laughing Citizen

I like to be close... but not so close that I have sweaty people smashing up against me. That's just not my style.
Schizorage
Lost at Forum

i stand just behind the pit, and perhaps in crazed bursts of energy, i might break in Surprised
BeastieEastie
Golly, Poster

I prefer to be on the side of the stage...yeah....I belong on stage though...just kidding....I like being on the side.....if not....I will just stand up front until time to go back stage!

Do you smell that? What is it?
Joined: 24 Oct 2004 | Posts: 895 | Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
atdrvn
Golly, Poster

I'm usually either in or around the pit. And if I'm not in the pit it's cause I'm in the front row filming it. Laughing

« Last.FM ¤ Myspace ¤ Jacob Greene ¤ Art »
Joined: 10 Nov 2003 | Posts: 542 | Location: southern california
ambientgecko
Lost at Forum

It depends what concert it is, I like to be as close as possible without fear of death. It's funny when you are onstage and look out into the crowd and notice the wall leaners, the people who just find a wall and lean and if there is no wall space left they get all jittery.

"even on the drearest day
a loving hand won't turn away
God's greatest gift to man
how sweet is love"

http://www.myspace.com/ambientgecko

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Joined: 24 Dec 2003 | Posts: 1334 | Location: Fort Worth is my home... I'm at OU now though
the_quiet_things
Laughing Citizen

i like to stand at the front but at the side of the stage. this way i avoid most of the moshing kids. they scare me. alot. Cool
Joined: 22 Dec 2003 | Posts: 1667 | Location: west midlands, england
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

front row! there's nothing like being in the front at a concert. it brings a whole different (better) experience to the show. as for being squashed against the railing... it's worth it. sometimes you get lucky and you'll be seeing eisley where that's not a problem, but sometimes it kinda sucks. i'm a strong kid though so i handle it the best i can. i just feel bad for the young, small girl next to me.
electric_toes
Golly, Poster

homesick_alien wrote:
electric_toes wrote:
i'd love the front (if i get the chance) but if its in an arena and theres no possible way i can get the front then i like the side near the front. nobody standing (or sitting) in front of me Smile

what happened to my post? haha
electric_toes
Golly, Poster

nvm, i just saw the other thread lol
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

I like the pit. It feels really good to be there, the craziness is so contagious. But I don´t like it when the crowd gets agressive... I hate all those freakin´ punk jerks with their tall hair-do knocking people over! Mad
but when there´s no pit, obviously, I like the front row

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

As close as humanly possible.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew
Lost at Forum

near the sound guy. He always has the best mix. So it sounds best there.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger