Laughing City
chubbygumby

i went to urbn and the guy who rang me up looked just like weston just with longer hair, sort of like an in-between stage of weston's long hair before stacy cut it and his shorter hair now. i wish i could've taken a pic so i could post it here, but that would be borderline freaky. no, actually that would be totally freaky. (i don't have a camera phone, heh)
 |  | 
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I saw a guy who looked just like Seth Green in the Salvation Army thrift store this afternoon.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I see about 3 people a day that look like boyd.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

i thought i saw leonard maltin in a wendys

for those of you who dont know who is is, is like a movie critic

and i thought i saw jimi hendrix with a self help group bowling. and yes, since i knew you were all wondering, he did use the bumper rails
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:

...creepy...

stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

my sister looks like stacy
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

hahahaha this reminds me of when I went to London. We were eating in Mcdonald´s, the place was crowded so there were people standing waiting for tables.
When we finished eating, we sat there for a while, doing nothing.
A couple of minutes later, a guy and his family (wife and a little daughter) approached, stood right in front of the table and stayed there staring at us, smiling.
it was like... hum... yeah... I think they want us to LEAVE.
When I looked at the guy, I realized that he looked EXACTLY, and I mean E X A C T L Y like Russel Crowe

so, then we left...
end of the story
you can go to bed now

[/sitting-by-the-fireplace winter story]

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
chubbygumby

Saellys wrote:
I saw a guy who looked just like Seth Green in the Salvation Army thrift store this afternoon.

i've always wanted to shop at a salvation army thrift store, but i never felt like finding one... even though there are a lot around my area. haha.

Pantheon4 wrote:

haha, i've only seen 3 people who look like boyd.

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:

do you call her stacy?

Vegetable wrote:
When I looked at the guy, I realized that he looked EXACTLY, and I mean E X A C T L Y like Russel Crowe

intimidated much?
 |  | 
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

chubbygumby wrote:

Vegetable wrote:

intimidated much?

not really
cause he looked just like "the insider" version of Russel Crowe

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

chubbygumby wrote:

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:

do you call her stacy?

nope, i call her brittany

Hondo
Sea Post King

last night at work i saw a guy who looked just like Hootie.... oh wait, it was Hootie. He was with one of his blowfish. Then i parked his H2. True story.
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

There is a guy in FYE Games that looks like David Spade. Everyone that works in that place knows absolutley nothing about video games though, so I don't bother with them anymore.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chubbygumby

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
There is a guy in FYE Games that looks like David Spade. Everyone that works in that place knows absolutley nothing about video games though, so I don't bother with them anymore.

haha, nowadays, people in stores aren't as knowledgeable as we want them to be.
 |  | 
chubbygumby

Hondo wrote:
last night at work i saw a guy who looked just like Hootie.... oh wait, it was Hootie. He was with one of his blowfish. Then i parked his H2. True story.

is it hard to drive those? they seem too big to maneuver and hard to see who's behind you and to the side. maybe i'm wrong?
 |  | 
boone
Vintage Newbie

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:

Do I see "Brittany is haughttt2!!" threads in the near future?