Laughing City
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

If you lived just 5 small miles away from the Duprees, would you go to their house? Or would you make your route to work/school just happen to go by their house? Would you park behind a tree hoping to catch a small glimpse?

This is beginning to sound creepy. O_o

I guess what I'm saying is I feel crazy for living so close and having Eisley withdrawals, and yet I don't even go to their house. You guys that live on the other side of the country would probaly pitch a tent in the street just to be close to them.

I think Eisley has super-hypnotic powers.

Am I making sense?

JDRagz
Sea Post King

What? Eisley having hypnotic powers----.... @_@ Must... Buy... All... Eisley goods... Must... not stalk Eisley...

Oh shoot, they don't want stalkers. Oh well, I live too far anyway.

They don't have hypnotic powers, just their "Tree Tops" trance just makes you want to waltz all the time. Hm... I suppose it's not real hypnotism, it's just... Subliminal instructions to love their music? Oh well, I won't argue loving their music. I'll do that voluntary. ^_^

Linkage: blog|xanga|myspace|deviantart|YouTube

Joined: 10 Jun 2004 | Posts: 275 | Location: Indianapolis, IN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

JDRagz wrote:
They don't have hypnotic powers, just their "Tree Tops" trance just makes you want to waltz all the time.

oh brilliant, someone else has that problem too!

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

well, their magnetic pull is drawing me about 1450 miles to see them on new year's, so there must be something going on!
merry andrew
Sea Post King

I would hang around outside their house if I could stand to act like those kids that stood outside of M. Night Shyamalan's house on that "The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan" show.
Joined: 22 Sep 2004 | Posts: 196 | Location: Redmond, WA, USA
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

If I lived near them, I'd bring them cookies all the time. I would learn to bake cookies, just so I could bring them cookies. That's how I'd befriend the family, and get to hang out at the DuPree residence all the time. Until they got sick of me and kicked me out.

As it is, I don't live near them, so I'll just send them a big Christmas present care package. No cookies, though.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JDRagz
Sea Post King

merry andrew wrote:
I would hang around outside their house if I could stand to act like those kids that stood outside of M. Night Shyamalan's house on that "The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan" show.

Oo! And instead of "The Village" wear, people could wear vintage goods! I love it! lol

Linkage: blog|xanga|myspace|deviantart|YouTube

Joined: 10 Jun 2004 | Posts: 275 | Location: Indianapolis, IN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclectic Gypsy
Sea Post King

jamiga wrote:
If you lived just 5 small miles away from the Duprees, would you go to their house? Or would you make your route to work/school just happen to go by their house? Would you park behind a tree hoping to catch a small glimpse?

This is beginning to sound creepy. O_o

I guess what I'm saying is I feel crazy for living so close and having Eisley withdrawals, and yet I don't even go to their house. You guys that live on the other side of the country would probaly pitch a tent in the street just to be close to them.

I think Eisley has super-hypnotic powers.

Am I making sense?

perfect sense jamie, perfect sense