3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
47-48
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 129

jedi_master_sal
Sea Post King

I'm 35 and as of this writing only a 3-day old fan of Eisley, but love the band.

I'm one of those "geeks" who was brought in by the name from Star Wars and was then transfixed and BLOWN away by the magical, sometimes wistful, mystical, melodious and harmonious vocals.

I hope they someday come to Pittsburgh on Tour. I'll be the first person in line!

blue-angel
Sea Post King

I have just turned 20, i feel so sad because i'm on the road to 30. No offence to people older than me. It is nice to know there are people around here older than me though..thanks guys. Very Happy
pat mccue
Sea Post King

i posted for my mother. she heard me listening to eisley one day and told me how lovely they sounded. she likes them a lot. Cool

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
photoray
Sea Post King

I'm 42 and first heard about the band the day after they played less than 15 minutes from my home near Hartford CT. I think this band has a lot of talent and I look forward to their next release and their next visit to New England.
Joined: 01 Dec 2005 | Posts: 4 | Location: near Hartford, CT
parttimeluthier
Sea Post King

42 here. And it just keep's growing and growing
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 | Posts: 1 | Location: Charleston, S.C.
walkers
Sea Post King

All I had seen was the first part of the poll where my age wasn't listed. At age 40, Eisley could play at my funeral(if they stay together another 40 years). lol.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

There should have been one for 50+. I turned 51 in April.

My husband is 7 years older than I am and he loves Sixpence. He thought Eisley sounded like Sixpence, so I think he'd like them, actually. I like more of the contemporary stuff than he does.

I first saw Eisley with Switchfoot. I thought they were great.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dan_nobles
Sea Post King

I'm 40 and I love them!
-- Dan
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I'm 36. My wife is 35 and she loves Eisley, too ever since I dragged her to see you in concert 1 1/2 months ago and she had not even heard you before that day. The Eisley concert experience makes many fans for sure!
bottlesofmary
Sea Post King

Hello! I'm 43 myself (a musician) and I am a new and very impressed fan of the music. This is some of the best songwriting and lyrics I have heard forever, and the musicianship is amazing as well. I signed up here so i could learn a little more about the other songs in the discography. I can really appreciate GREAT music and I've found it again coming through these talented young people. Thanks ! Very Happy
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

52... the world's oldest young-at-heart EISLEY fan Wink
jack29
Sea Post King

Hi Boyd - Funny story....Me, (43) and my buddy (42) were waiting in the rain outside of the 9:30 Club in DC to see the band this past spring, and I said to him "Dude, look at us, I think we're the oldest ones out here.....not your typical Eisley fans". Just then I spotted three young girls wearing hoodies and walking towards us on the sidewalk, in the rain, sipping on Starbucks....I pointed to them and said, "There are your typical Eisley fans!" No sooner did I get that out did I realize my error....my buddy said "Dude, that's Eisley".......Oh well, the good news is, I have finally got my 15 year old daughter into Eisley.....it took a while, but "Invasion" finally sucked her in.
Thanks for your family.
Jack
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

jack29 wrote:
Hi Boyd - Funny story....Me, (43) and my buddy (42) were waiting in the rain outside of the 9:30 Club in DC to see the band this past spring, and I said to him "Dude, look at us, I think we're the oldest ones out here.....not your typical Eisley fans". Just then I spotted three young girls wearing hoodies and walking towards us on the sidewalk, in the rain, sipping on Starbucks....I pointed to them and said, "There are your typical Eisley fans!" No sooner did I get that out did I realize my error....my buddy said "Dude, that's Eisley".......Oh well, the good news is, I have finally got my 15 year old daughter into Eisley.....it took a while, but "Invasion" finally sucked her in.
Thanks for your family.
Jack

That's one of the great things about EISLEY... I'm a 52 year-old dad and I love them, and my daughter Samantha is only 9 and thinks they are the coolest band ever (and thinks I'M COOL for liking them first and getting her into them:wink: ). What better way than great music to keep a father and daughter close Very Happy (Of course, I REALLY AM cool, I've even got a couple of EISLEY hoodies to prove it...)

lessthaninfinite
Sea Post King

jack29 wrote:
Thanks for your family.
Jack

that is the greatest/most hilarious story ever

John Gilchrist Lodge
Sea Post King

Hehehehe...let's just say that I'm in the eight-percent category. Shocked Razz But Eisley rocks my socks, so that's cool. Cool Laughing