Laughing City
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

yes indeed, i did.

ok, so i had this very odd dream that i went to some huge music convention and bands were playing, and there were tons of people around. and there were racks and racks of CDs to browse through. amongst them there was a copy of Room Noises, available for buying, before the actual release date. so in the dream i got all excited and bought it, and then somehow i was back at home, trying to play it on my computer, and this little box popped up that said 'this cd is very angry at you and will not play' so i was confused, but figured there must have been some computer chip IN THE CD that prevented it from being played before the release date. and then i woke up.

it was weird. but i have a lot of weird dreams that involve bands. like there was one where i saw Death Cab playing at disneyland...and then i was going to see Bright Eyes but i couldn't figure out when they played, and suddenly i was in frontierland, standing in some concert hall that doesn't actually exist there, asking a lady if the Decemberists were actually playing, like the sign on the stage said... anyways, that's all. i guess i can join some cool club now, because i've had an eisley dream. Very Happy

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Haha, that rocks. Very Happy Welcome to the cool club.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Haha, that rocks. Very Happy Welcome to the cool club.

hooray, thankyou. Cool

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene