Laughing City
RhymeloveandMelody
Lost at Forum

i had one scary Eisley dream and one weird eisley dream.

The first took place in a really really bright bedroom. It was bright because there weren't any blinds on the window. I remember just seeing white light from the window till i saw Sherri lieing in bed. She looked miserably sick and was coughing really really bad and everyone was just around her murmuring and talking and i was in back of everyone. I could only see her through small spaces between the crowd of people in the room. When she came into view again, she looked like she was in really bad pain like you know when your sick and it hurts and it hurts to move and all you can do is cry? well that's how she looked and that's when I started to freak out, trying to get to her because everyone was just standing, talking about her condition but not do anything. It was weird. I woke up scared. I was like O MY GAWD SHERRI'S sick! Somebody help her!

The next dream was like that movie Twin Peaks but nothing weird was going on. There was just like a wtf? why am i here feeling everywhere. i was in a living room. it was big and musty and sort of empty with old mahagony floors and walls and there were long, worn out, dingy couches on each side of the room and a big red round one in the middle. I was sitting on a couch by myself with a plate of food, all i remember was potato salad and burned barbeque chicken on it and Eisley was sitting on the rose red couch, scrunched together, eating and talking to each other. i felt really awkward and weird around them so i was just sitting their quietly, picking at my food when Kim came into the room. I think she brought one of them a beverage. She was dressed up which led me to believe we were at some formal gathering. It was weird because no one else was dressed up, just her. She was telling them something and i really wanted to leave so i put my plate down and walked out an old screen door. There were fields that look like wheat all around with a couple of trees here and there. i was lookin around me to see where i was when Chauntelle came out of the house and started talking to me but i couldn't hear her. it was like she was on mute. she was just smiling and talking to me and then she motioned with her arm to follow her. we walked down a way of beaten truck tracks that was surrounded by empty interconnected pens. It seemed like we were in a maze of animal pens. Then i saw Boyd and he waved hi and Chauntelle was gonna introduce us but then i woke up.

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1152 | Location: San Benito, Texas
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
After a dream like that, I would have woken up and realized it wasn't real, and been extremely dissappointed.

I was pretty disappointed, but it just made me ridiculously happy to think about it.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Catey
Lost at Forum

I had a dream last night about a piece of paper and it had UK Eisley tour dates and one was in London and I was happy.

The end.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

I had a dream last night.
Eisley came and played The Liquid Rooms, and they were totally awesome. I shouted out "Mr. Pine". They didn't play it, but after the gig I was chatting to them. It turned out to be a pretty long chat, and after that I took Stacy out. We clicked really well, for some reason. But the banter with her was amazing - best i've ever experienced with a girl. It ended with Boyd giving me a lift back to my house in their truck.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
okay cace face.
Sea Post King

one time, i had a dream that sherri was sitting in the back of a station wagon that was being driven by an unknown force, and then i turned around to look at something, and when i was facing her again she turned into halle barry.

i had another dream that stacy drove me to a mall. it was dark and rainy. and the lights went out in the mall. and then she went outside and drove away with out me.

i had a different one where i found out that stacy went to the same daycare as me. but her face kept being cut out of my line of vision the entire dream. it was weird.
Last edited by okay cace face. on Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jeannette84xx
Sea Post King

Okay really weird, I actually had a dream with Eisley in it. I really didn't think this would happen to me. Anyways I was on some sort of plane going on a vacation with my family. Then we go into this really cool condominium that we're staying in and turns out we are sharing it with Eisley. Chauntelle and Sherri kept going in and out, apparently very busy. So I hung out with Stacy, it was pretty chill. We talked about random stuff, I remember telling her that I just went to a Decemberists show and a Metric show before that (I really did, they were both awesome). But the whole time talking to her I was very anxious because I wanted to hang out with Sherri. I kept staring at the door while talking to Stacy as Chauntelle and Sherri went in and out of it a lot and I was thinking they must have so many things to do! i'll never get to hang out with sherri and I didn't because I woke up lol
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

three eisley dreams within three nights. i barely remember them though.

1. eisley is recording in some really weird/ghetto studio next to a hair salon. it's night time and raining, something about a camry and someone getting mugged. i barely remember it, but it was weird.

2. for some strange reason eisley is in my back yard and we are having this photoshoot for my band. my band is called Anvard like the town in The Horse and His Boy (which i was reading when i fell asleep). so at one point me and sherri are on a swingset and we have things written on our hands. then we all have A-N-V-A-R-D spelled out on our bodies somehow. the whole time boyd is taking photos from my porch.

3.eisley and i are trying to get j.k. rowling's autograph outside of this Arabian castle. then chauntelle and i get on this magic carpet and start eating oranges and we fly up to a tower. i dont remember much else on this one either.

Golly, Poster

i had a dream that eisley was playing a show at disneyland, and after that they came to my school and played there. then they played at my church, and they came home and had dinner with my family.

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I dreampt boyd was a Nazi. Shocked

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

why wont this thread DiE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Exclamation

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

Lantz wrote:
why wont this thread DiE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Exclamation

well if you care so much, you can be the one to politely ask the band to please stop entering our dream sequences. Smile

Sea Post King

I'm not sure if this thread makes this forum the creepiest or raddest around. Confused
room_noises
Golly, Poster

I had a dream about eisley and here it is................

I was camping and the Duprees were there, our sites were next to each other. I was like 'oh my gosh Eisley' and I ran up and gave Stacy a hug, well for some reason I only reached up to her waist Confused

Another.....

Sherri was at our house and helped us drain our pool it was an odd dream but cool at the same time.

I had a dream after the First one but not about Eisley

We were at the beach and a torpedo caused a tidal wave so we hid in a ditch Confused and the tidal wave went over us but I almost was taken away with it.

-room

Opposing Eyes
Sea Post King

My first Eisley dream (I think) was that Jonathan was my boyfriend.... or something. Which is weird because I don't have a crush on him. And I was mad at him for letting his friend do something stupid.

I had another one the other night, but I do not remember it now. I thought of this thread though, after I had it.

stereotypes
Sea Post King

i had one of the weirdest dreams ever. my mom, my dad, and i were racing christie and stacy through this house and we beat them and i was like upset that we beat them because christie was mad at me LMAO.