Laughing City
Brandon
Golly, Poster

anyone going to the show in San Fran?
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

yes, i will be there, and a couple more that i know of.
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
Brandon
Golly, Poster

anyone else?
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

is ANYONE going to the February 7th show...NO ONE ever writes about it...it's always either the fifth or the 8th....what's up with that!?

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Imma be there on the 8th. Its gonna kick!

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

so, i was thinking, about how it would be fun to meet you forum people at the show on tuesday...(so exciting) and so maybe we should do something, like all wear yellow hats, or green socks, or shirts that say our member name on them...just an idea. so then i could be like "hey...yellow hatted guy, you're from the forum too, im cynlovescandy..."

any thoughts?
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Now im half tempted to wear my yellow trucker hat....If you see a guy in one...that might be me!

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

I'll be there. Very Happy

I'll be the one passing out the street team swag while in line.

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

psh...heck no you wont...I will be. lol. I challange you to a duel!

Skabro Mr. Green

P.S. Are you handing out any of the fliers for the Street Team website? Im trying...but they arent as wanted as the tour fliers are....

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

wait guys, i am too! (street team) But i've never done anything like this before, so you're gonna have to help me. Im not sure what i'll be wearing, but i'll let you know. and yes, totally wear the yellow trucker hat...i have a bright green one, maybe i'll bust it out.
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

Skabro1005 wrote:
P.S. Are you handing out any of the fliers for the Street Team website? Im trying...but they arent as wanted as the tour fliers are....

Hand out the street team fliers and the stickers at the same time. I'm giving some of the tour posters to record stores to hang up.

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

sweet...im totally down with that. Ill be watchin for you. I am going to be with a bunch of kids who will be holding my place in line, so I can help you out with the street team junk. All you really have to do is hand the stuff out and take pics of the show (i.e. bands, fans, merch, the show).

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

sweet idea about the street team stuff. Thanks bro.

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Lost At Sea
Sea Post King

is that in texas? ha
Golly, Poster

wha?!

Skabro Mr. Green

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*

goto page
 | next >>