Laughing City
Bartman
Golly, Poster

It doesn't even load the site. As soon as I click on the "Eisley Extras" link, it just opens up file explorer and sits there, showing me the file names on the disk.

HELP!

amo2s
Sea Post King

Mine only worked on my computer at work, where I run Windows 98. It did not work at home or on my co-worker's computer, which run Windows XP. Did anyone else come across this error?

Allie

PS: Sorry to not post a solution to *your* problem!

Myspace
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

We're doing a live aol webcast show this morning and I'll be seeing Lucas - the new media guy at WB so I'll pound out some info. out of him. Sorry guys. I had a copy of the cd for a day, but people on the CP crew...(and band) want copies, so I quickly gave the one I had away... will grab one today and pop it in...troubleshoot, etc.

I'll look for a work around or solution.

Boyd
amo2s
Sea Post King

Thanks Boyd!

Send the band my love,
Allie

Myspace
Bartman
Golly, Poster

I finally got it to work. I think the problem was that at work we use a proxy server and firewall to connect to the internet. I got on the laptop and made a dialup connection then popped the CD in and then it brought the extra features right up. Then, I disconnected the dialup and re-established the LAN connection and was able to download the video via T1 speed. So, everyone else with trouble connecting at work, might be because of your proxy server, or might be because of your firewall.
gRegor
the gEek

This thread *might* be of some assistance. I don't have the EP yet so I don't really know:

http://www.eisley.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1072

Bartman
Golly, Poster

I read that thread eariler, but my problem wasn't in downloading it, but in being able to connect to the web site to begin with. But, I found out the problem was just with my work's proxy server, since it did work with dialup.