Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Trinket
Sea Post King

Hey all, I'm Katrina. I'm 19 and I live in Redondo Beach, California. I've seen Eisley open for Coldplay 3 times now and I just love em. I have been listening to the EP non-stop since I bought it (and got it signed!) at the Hollywood Bowl show. So yeah, hi everyone..!!
SomeGuy
Sea Post King

geeze... i wanted my ep signed!!! boooooo!!!! i love eisley!! granted ive never met the band, only seen them once in concert (shoreline), and only have the laughing city ep... k, names billy, friends call me bildo (it was this whole bildo the dil** thing... my friend called me bildo one day, and it just stuck, that was three years ago) im 18 (19 in september). i live in san jose california (getting an apartment in sf *fingers crossed*). i like the smell of laundry soap and vanilla. i sing, i write (poetry and short stories, no music yet), i quote lines from movies and tv shows constantly, listen to music, and i believe pandas and polar bears should have a planet of their own (best animals in the world, well, just to look at). my favorite track off of the ep is laughing city. my favorite bands are radiohead and coldplay (did you know radiohead doesnt really like coldplay? i think radiohead has a superiority complex, still love em to death though). favorite radiohead song is blackstar in acoustic and favorite song for coldplay is shiver in acoustic. k, im spent.

star war quotes are my favorite. most of them have an inuendo, its halarious.

"whoa! look at the size of that!"

"get in there, i dont care what you smell!"

"joey- if homosapiens are, in fact, homosapiens, is that why theyre extinct?
ross- joey, homosapiens are people.
joey- okay, im not judging!"
Joined: 04 Jun 2003 | Posts: 7 | Location: san jose, california
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

abductee - waaaaaaaiiiiiit.... so you are kinda like my father... so you can actually use the line "Luke i am your father" and make sense! that makes two people who can. lots of people do anyway, but they are all lying.

i knew it. i knew all along that you were my psychic dad (kinda)

im hungry too...

oh and may dad cracked up about the butterfly thing. then said something about a penguin eating polish food...
Kappa962
I LIKE KNOBS, FADERS

SomeGuy wrote:
and i believe pandas and polar bears should have a planet of their own (best animals in the world, well, just to look at.)

"My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light a bunch of koala bears scatter. And I don't want 'em to. I'm like, hey, hold on fellas, let me hold one of you. Don't go behind the toaster, you can't fit back there. Come on out, let me feed you a leaf."
california dreamer
Sea Post King

im casey from nj.... im 16.... eisley come here cuz its boring lol.... as soon as im 18 im getting out of jersey foreverrrrrrr Wink i just went to like 4857484748478 stores looking for the eisley cd cuz stupid best buy doesnt have it but i finally found it at this indie record-y place Smile i officially love that store forever and ever Smile the cd is so good!!!!!! i especially love laughing city and telescope eyes..... keep up the good work you guys!

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

~ Jack Handey (is the man) ~
Joined: 16 May 2003 | Posts: 37 | Location: jersey *sigh* counting the days till i'm 18 and i can go away lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Guybrush

Hi I'm David I live just outside Vancouver..I started coming here about 4-5 months ago that's when I started listening to whatever I could find of eisley. I also saw them in Vancouver and they were great I have their EP and I love it Smile
 |  | 
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

hi i'm justin and i'm from the dallas area and i first saw eisley not as eisley... nor moss eisley... nor neverland... nor sinclair... but as the towheads way back in the day. something made me keep coming back for more. i used to not be so addicted to this forum.

c'est la vie.

to what i did and said

piccysssssss
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

Shocked Good grief... I feel like a GrandPa on this board... I am 32 which is way younger and cooler than it sounds... I am a musician and an artist. I work for a big company. Saw Eisley open for Coldplay in Boise...now hooked.
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
ryanLac
Sea Post King

hi i'm ryan from lethbridge, alberta. i saw eisley in calgray, they're amazing! and i want a t-shirt!! i regret stayin in my seat between eisley and the music, cuz after the music played i went lookin for the eisley merch but i think it was gone.. and the laughing city ep isnt available in canada yet, so that sucks!
Joined: 22 May 2003 | Posts: 2 | Location: Lethbridge, AB, Canada
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

dude! you are ancient! we should call you gramps.

just kidding...
IceIceBaby54321
Sea Post King

hey everyone.
i'm tony and im 17 from chicago, IL and i can't wait until this monday when i go to the eisley/coldplay concert!!!!! i';m an oxfam volunteer so i have to be at the venue at 2 or 3 pm (soundcheck time) so i hope i can meet eisley or coldplay (fingers crossed)..i wonder if they'll be wandering around the pavillion or where they are staying (hotel) if you know, email me!!!!!! about nething .....thanks
tony-
PS- Did any of you who went to a previous cplay show this year notice if the make trade fair volunteers had somesort of pass (backstage) or something???
thanks
gRegor
the gEek

My name is gRegor, I'm 24 and in Indianapolis.
I'm jealous of the person above me getting to see the show on Monday and also jealous of his cool username Wink
Oh, I experienced Eisley for the first time as "Moss Eisley" last summer at Cornerstone.
And I want to be boyd when I grow up, minus the Crapintosh fixation.

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

don't you mean you want to be boyd minus the insanely good choice of computer? yeah i think thats what you meant...

silly gRegor... Rolling Eyes
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

I am a professional graphic artist.... and I HATE APPLE COMPUTERS!!! I use a PC now. Just thought I should confess... and I don't hate them...they are just proprietary, expensive and just as prone to crashes and bugs and can't play Battlefield 1942.
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

what? it can't play battlefield? then what the heck is it good for?!

sheesh!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>