Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

Hi there....
I'm not sure what you should call me. Whatever you feel like, I guess, as long as it isn't mean. Maybe I'll decide later? I've liked Eisley for around a year and have been lurking for about that long too. I was supposed to be doing this photo essay for photography class last year, where you put photos to a song, and someone suggested I use Telescope Eyes. Well, I didn't like it, so I kind of forgot about Eisley for a while. on a whim I went back and listened to Golly Sandra and I was hooked. So, yeah. I saw them for the first time on 5/3 in Milwaukee and it was really awesome.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome, Cendrillion!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

Cendrillon wrote:
Hi there....
I'm not sure what you should call me. Whatever you feel like, I guess, as long as it isn't mean. Maybe I'll decide later? I've liked Eisley for around a year and have been lurking for about that long too. I was supposed to be doing this photo essay for photography class last year, where you put photos to a song, and someone suggested I use Telescope Eyes. Well, I didn't like it, so I kind of forgot about Eisley for a while. on a whim I went back and listened to Golly Sandra and I was hooked. So, yeah. I saw them for the first time on 5/3 in Milwaukee and it was really awesome.

*waves*

welcome aboard. Wink

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
oreolover000
Sea Post King

hi, I'm Katie. I'm a loooong time lurker...probably 1 1/2 Embarassed
finally got the guts to come forth! I'm such a shy person Laughing
dandelion567
Sea Post King

welcome katie! Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

oreolover000 wrote:
\

Welcome! I'm glad you started posting. Keep it up! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oreolover000
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
oreolover000 wrote:
\

Welcome! I'm glad you started posting. Keep it up! Smile

thanks and I meant 1 1/2 years Laughing
jermontana
Sea Post King

Hello. My name is Jeremy- I stumbled upon the music about a month ago- I used to play in bands, I still write music, I'm a father of 3-
The music impresses me more than anything I've heard in the last 20 years- fresh, creative. You make complexity seem very simple and catchy. The lyrics are moving, and reveal an 'old soul'. Lovin it! Very Happy

WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

hey jeremy!! welcome! enjoy the board! Cool

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
GlassesWithTheNoseLad!
Sea Post King

I suppose it's my turn...

I am Jordon, my friends refuse to call me Antwon but that'd be cool if you all wanted to. Hmm... and I really do own a pair of those glasses with the big nose, mustache, and eyebrows. They come in handy alot, you'd be surprised. I wore them to an Eisley concert, hoping to leave an impression on the band. A good one. Anyway, hooray for my first post!

A little basic info: I'm a 15 male (16 in september) Eisley is my favorite band in this universe and i feel some of their songs should be on rock band

well, peace out cub scouts
Joined: 04 Jun 2008 | Posts: 29 | Location: My computer, of course
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, Jordon and Jeremy! Welcome to the forum. Smile

Marvelousgreen
Sea Post King

But lurking is so much fuuuuun Very Happy
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

jermontana wrote:
The music impresses me more than anything I've heard in the last 20 years- fresh, creative. You make complexity seem very simple and catchy. The lyrics are moving, and reveal an 'old soul'.

Well put, Jeremy/jermontana.

hannahbee
Sea Post King

hi im new here...so im from south australia, iv been a fan of eisley 4 a year or so now. im like in love with there music =) i havnt been lucky enough 2 see them live yet as they havnt played in Adelaide but as soon as they do i will b 1st in line 2 get tix!!
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 | Posts: 1 | Location: OZ!! well Australia...
MikeyB
Sea Post King

Hey guys, my names Michael, Im 19, and from Surrey in the UK. Ive been reading posts occasionally for ages, but i finally decided to register.

Ive been a fan since Cominations came out (whenever that was, cant really remember) I used to run a small mountain biking website called Invasion Cycles, I came across the song Invasion on myspace and thought: "yeah that would be great for a biking video!" After i listened, i was a bit bummed out as it didnt have the word "Invasion" in it at all. But i liked it all the same.

I did some research and came across the wonders of the huge Eisley back catalogue, all time faves being Mr Pine, They All Surrounded Me and Sea King (along with some i shouldnt mention) But there all good, way better than good, and thats rare for me to like all the songs a band has ever produced. Eisley introduced me to loads of other great bands too and has totally changed my taste in music.

Anyways I shan't waffle on much longer, Best band ever!

I doubt Ill post much, i tend to get kicked off of forums (they bring out the worst in me lol) although this is probably the nicest forum around, ill stick to reading. Just wanted to show my support for y'all!
Joined: 08 Jun 2008 | Posts: 2 | Location: Surrey, United Kingdom

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>