<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

that song makes me happy! Very Happy
texas parisian
Sea Post King

Hmmm...introduce myself?? Well, OK...

I'm Jenn. I heard of Eisley through my friend, Alex, and have been listening to them since the Grand Prarie concert. I'm a hopeless music addict, hence my vast CD collection, and, yeah, I really suck at writing intros Smile

TheFly7
Sea Post King

It's called, 'THEY ALL SURROUNDED ME" and the line is...."that's when the jolly dragon jumped over the hill." "and he said, no, no, no, no, no, no way sir, ....no, no, no, no, no, not today sir, you won't surround me, you can't surround us." Smile[/quote]

Thank you very much - that's a great song. Is there any place I could find it online, and is it on the EP? And you are the Dupree mom, correct? (Kimbrtones) If so tell the girls and guys they were awesome at Red Rocks last week in the bitter cold. (When Chauntelle came out and said it felt like Christmas my friend remarked that it's usually warmer here for Christmas Exclamation ) Anyways, thanks for the help, good luck, and God bless~

Cool

Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart.

I look cool, I am cool -Larry Mullen
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

This song "THEY ALL SURROUNDED ME" has not been recorded yet.
Yes, I am mom to 4/5ths of the band. I don't usually talk on the board much because Boyd usually keeps everyone updated, but since he is on the road with them, I've been on here more.

I will definitely tell them check the forum if they haven't lately.

I/we are all so thankful to you the fans that are loving their music. It really does mean so much.

Thanks!
kd
Corduroy17
Sea Post King

Razz so i saw u guys in Chicago and u rocked!!!!!!! my friend thought u were Avril Lavigne's band at first..it was hilarious...but i will definitely go buy your ep 2-morrow when i go buy my Radiohead CD 2..it comes out 2-morrow...! yayyyyyyyyy....keep rockin! -Natalie
Kruz
Sea Post King

Hey. My name is Tyler (22) from Vancouver. I caught most of your show pre-coldplay and thought you guys were amazing. I don't believe how much time I spent trying to find out the name of your band coz I didn't catch it while there. Keep up the good work. You guys are talented. Feel free to check out my website too huh. Cheers.
Joined: 09 Jun 2003 | Posts: 1 | Location: Vancouver , BC , Canada
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

Kruz wrote:
Hey. My name is Tyler (22) from Vancouver. I caught most of your show pre-coldplay and thought you guys were amazing. I don't believe how much time I spent trying to find out the name of your band coz I didn't catch it while there. Keep up the good work. You guys are talented. Feel free to check out my website too huh. Cheers.

that rose is pretty cool... my 3d design teacher would say he would want to see hundreds of them all together, arranged somehow. which i think would be sweet. and sellable. just a thought.

to what i did and said

piccysssssss
dylans_vagabond
Sea Post King

Corduroy17 wrote:
Razz so i saw u guys in Chicago and u rocked!!!!!!! my friend thought u were Avril Lavigne's band at first..it was hilarious...but i will definitely go buy your ep 2-morrow when i go buy my Radiohead CD 2..it comes out 2-morrow...! yayyyyyyyyy....keep rockin! -Natalie

An Avril Lavigne's band? Ugh. That is a huge insult to Eisley!!!

Okay, uh, an introduction? Well, alright, I guess.

My name is Nick, and I'm from Chicago. I just saw Eisley opening up for Coldplay at the UIC Pavillion. I thought they were incredible, and that Stacy and Sherri have incredible and beautiful voices. I love the way they write songs and lyrics, and the whole group is very talented. (Obviously, I met them and personally told them that because I'm so nice. heheh) I can't wait for what's next for Eisley.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elysium

Hello all! I just saw Eisley last night at the Coldplay Concert in Cleveland. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first...(there are chicks in the band! Chicks can't play music! And by the way, before you all start freaking out on me about saying that, I AM a chick but have, before last night, always believed that.) They absolutely blew me away! I'm in love with the sisters' voices and they rocked it on almost as good as Coldplay does! Anyways, I'm 16 and I'm from Norwalk, Ohio (about an hour southwest of Cleveland). We waited in line for 4 1/2 hours and were about 30 feet away from the stage. It was absolutely amazing.

-Elyse
 |  | 
ThisYearsModel
Sea Post King

Hello all, just wanted to say I had a good time at the Cleveland gig last night as well. Like everyone else, I didn't know what to expect but they definitely put on a good show. I especially want to thank all of the band members for signing the setlist for me.

Likewise, while reading the bio's of each band member I thought it was great seeing their musical influences. The band signed a book of mine that I keep just for myself and in that book I have autographs of Elvis Costello, all they guys from Remy Zero, all the guys from Travis, Pete Thomas of the Attractions, Jay Darlington from Kula Shaker and Alan White from Oasis along with Chris and Johnny from Coldplay. That book I keep for the artist that touch me. Eisley definitely struck a chord with me and they deserve to be in that book and they deserve to have their named mentioned with those artist.

I don't know what else to say except, I hope the girls got to get some shopping done today on Queen Street in Toronto Wink

Rock on and shine on everyone,
Henry
Last edited by ThisYearsModel on Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent-E
Sea Post King

Hey my names Eric I live in Dallas and im in Buzz-Oven our headlining band this volume is Eisley and ever since I heard them ive been in love with them lol. So yeah thats about it im a photographer for a local Dallas band called A Foot Ahead check them out! www.afootahead.net
boorian
Sea Post King

/i am new to this site and to the band, but i live in chicago and they were just here two days ago with coldplay. and Eisley is, without a doubt, the best opening band i've ever seen or heard. and i really hope the best for them...
MattMurdock
Sea Post King

Hi everybody. I'm JP, I'm 16 and I'm from Ohio. I went to see Coldplay on Tuesday in Cleveland, and was excited to see Eisley was opening. I had read some press about them but hadn't heard them yet. After their set my friends and I went back and met the band. They singed our CDs. It was uber-cool, and I decided to join the Eisley community.

Everything's not lost...
dvlordofthesith
Sea Post King

hey everybody, if you are looking for the new cd try cd warehouse. thats where I found it here in DFW. My name is George I am 27 and the manager of club 412. If you are in the area sometime come check us out ( club412.org ). Hopefully soon Eisley will be gracing our stage again. They rule. c-ya
mwayner69
Sea Post King

Howdy,

I just signed up for the forum today Smile I have been on the email list for a while, and heard of Eisley last fall from some friends. I also know that you can get the cd at CD Warehouse at Preston & Beltline, because I work there part time and made sure we ordered it. oh yeah, I'm 23 and live in North Dallas.

Cheers,
Michael

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>