Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

grain thrower wrote:
There's minus one customer for Dr. Scholl's Seasonings.

Depends. Do they get the seasonings by emptying out the contents of a used Ped Egg? If so, count me out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
invasion
Sea Post King

heya!
I'm Dani, and I'm moving to Nashville in a few weeks. I registered here a while ago but was deleted haha.

hello.
Joined: 14 Jul 2010 | Posts: 3 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

invasion wrote:
heya!
I'm Dani, and I'm moving to Nashville in a few weeks. I registered here a while ago but was deleted haha.

Hello Dani! You might not have been deleted if you happen to want your old name back. I can look if you want. Also, I hear tons of great things about Nashville, so that should be awesome. Smile Welcome back to the forum!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marina
Sea Post King

My name is Marina. I'm 18. I like the band since 2006, when I watched Marvelous Things on MTV Brazil (after that, I never saw the clip there ...). I love the band, is my favorite and always will be. I could only buy Combinations recently, and the DVD is fantastic. Eisley is amazing live! I dream of being able to go to a show. I hope anxiously for the 3rd album!
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Marina wrote:
My name is Marina. I'm 18. I like the band since 2006, when I watched Marvelous Things on MTV Brazil (after that, I never saw the clip there ...). I love the band, is my favorite and always will be. I could only buy Combinations recently, and the DVD is fantastic. Eisley is amazing live! I dream of being able to go to a show. I hope anxiously for the 3rd album!

Glad you got the DVD version of Combinations, that really is great fun to watch. Hope they make it to Brazil some day!

HowardGLITCH
Sea Post King

Hey I'm Rob, and a massive Eisley fan!
I've been lucky enough to see them live 3 times, when they last came to the UK a few years ago...

Every xmas, I'm hoping for a studio release of Queen of Leaves, and I'm also considering doing some 8-bit remixes of Room Noises

Smile
Joined: 03 Aug 2010 | Posts: 12 | Location: Zion, The Real World ;)
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

HowardGLITCH wrote:
Hey I'm Rob, and a massive Eisley fan!
I've been lucky enough to see them live 3 times, when they last came to the UK a few years ago...

Every xmas, I'm hoping for a studio release of Queen of Leaves, and I'm also considering doing some 8-bit remixes of Room Noises

Smile

Hi Rob! Smile When you say "8-bit remixes of Room Noises" does it mean you are considering doing some NES remixes of Room Noises? Just curious. Smile

Kayla Ann
Sea Post King

Well, I introduced myself in the lurkers thread because I couldn't find this thread... But I guess I'll introduce myself here too.
I'm Kayla. Very Happy
Been a fan of Eisley for probably close to two years. Asked for their album one Christmas for no reason other than that the cover looked cool, and I've been in love with them ever since.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Welcome to the LC, Kayla! This is a good place. Smile
Sp3ed_Demon
Sea Post King

Hi all, my name is Chris and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm new to the LC but I've been a fan of Eisley since I saw the video for 'I Wasn't Prepared' back in '06. For the last four years or so an Eisley album has taken a spin in my stereo at least once a week and I can't imagine ever getting tired of their music.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that until Wednesday I had never seen them live, but I can honestly say that after this show I'll never miss another tour. I took a night off work and drove 4 hours down to Greenville SC (no complaints, they drive a heck of a lot more than that for us!), and after seeing them play I didn't regret a second of that trip. It would've been easier if I'd had friends along for the ride, but most of them wouldn't know good music if it slapped them in the face, haha.

At any rate, I'm going to start checking this place out, look forward to talking Eisley with you guys!

hafsaaa
Sea Post King

hello all I'm Hafsa Smile
I've been a fan of Eisley for about a year now
zacharyofthesea
Sea Post King

I'm in the same boat as Sp3ed_Demon. I've loved Eisley for years, but I only recently had the opportunity to see them (11/20). That will change now that I have a car, and money. Razz

Hopefully they'll hit up Santa Barbara again in spring, although I'd be willing to drive to LA they're so awesome live. They rocked harder than so many bands I've seen.

Anyway, I'm even more infatuated with the band now. Glad to see I'm not alone!
Polaris
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm Alex, from Houston, Tejas, making that first obligatory newbie "Hello" post. I first got hooked on Eisley after a friend played "Trolley Wood" for me while we were hanging out. Now I'm a bigger fan than she is of the band, and recently saw them at Warehouse Live in Houston on tour, at which they were pretty spectacular.

I love to blast Eisley music while driving with the windows down, which would be considered a pretty strange choice by most people, but I gotta say, it's pretty awesome. Surprised
oathmeal
Sea Post King

I've been on Laughing City for a few months now, but I never did introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I first became an Eisley fan after they released Room Noises. I saw the video for Telescope Eyes on a Christian music video show shortly after the album came out. I had known about Laughing City for a while and used it to get some useful info but it wasn't until a few months ago that I decided to join.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Welcome all!

BTW, it's been fun dialogue with you two @polaris & @oathmeal

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>