Laughing City
Kspice
Golly, Poster

Happy listening everyone, IT'S DEBUT DAY!!
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

Happy Mardi Gras.... I mean Eisley Day.

Today in French while everyone is playing games and eating king's cake I will be dancing around screaming "Eiiiiiisssllleeyy" or something of that sort.
helloworld
Sea Post King

You'd think that Best Buy would open early on a day like this. Wink
If they don't have it I'll be storming out the store.
noisecollapse
Sea Post King

happy happy eisley day every body!
clearly_invisable
Sea Post King

IT'S ROOM NOISES DAY! FINALLY! O WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!
I'm getting my copy right after school, just you try and stop me I say.
I feel so giddy

Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Is it really HERE? I'm so used to counting down ... it's strange when the day you're anticipating COMES ... what do I count down to next? I feel so empty.

... Not really. I only feel empty now because I have to wait until after work to rush to Target and triumphantly run down the music aisles, my hands outstretched, pushing all other albums off the shelves until I come to the Eisley section ... quickly trying to come to a screeching halt, I am thrown forward and fall flat on my face ... my hand comes up, holding a copy of 'Room Noises' ... I quickly get up, look around to see if anyone noticed, and after staring angrily at the people who did, I yell to them, I says, "THE POWER OF EISLEY OVERCOMES YOU!!!" (holding Room Noises in front of me) I run to the check-out counter, using a cart to run over people who are in my way ... "Excuse me, I need to get in front of the line ... what? ... Ex-CUSE me? ... oh, so you're not going to let me by ... BLAM!!!" (bitch-slapping them, giving them some altoids and pushing them out of the way) I throw a $100 bill at the check-out lady ... "13.90 of that goes to buying the album, the rest is to be sent directly to Eisley ... wait ... I like $100 ... " (I exchange the $100 bill for $25) "There ... The change goes directly to Eisley ... and put some cheese on thar ... " I rush out of the store, screaming the lyrics to 'Trolley Wood' ... or, at least, what I think must positively be the lyrics and melody to 'Trolley Wood', considering I've never heard the song ... but, what's this? ... oy, vey ... hearing the sweet music and seeing 'Room Noises' in my hand, a horde of zombie-tastic target shoppers have all surrounded me ... I begin singing 'They All Surrounded Me', then realize that it will only make the situation worse ... They're trying to bite my hand off so they can get the album! NO! "You'll get blood on it!" I says to them! "Unghhhh ... hiss ... rar ... ooo ohhh ohhhh ohhh ... (as they try to mumble the chorus of 'Over The Mountains We Go')," they reply. What do I do? What do I DO?!!?1? Wait ... I know what to do! If 'Shaun Of The Dead' taught me anything, it's that I'm in trouble because I am NOTgoing to fling the Room Noises CD at the zombie Eisley-loving horde to save my life ... oh, that's right ... another technique! Suddenly, I become a zombie and--what's this? Someone comes from behind the zombie horde, screaming, "THROW THE ALBUM TO ME AND I'LL SHOOT DOWN THE ZOMBIES TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE!" ... Who is THAT? ... wait ... IT'S TONY FROM '24'!!! I hurl the album to him and he runs away screaming happily... "HAHA, SUCKER!!! KIEFER SUTHERLAND TOLD ME TO DO IT!!!" ... why would Kiefer Sutherland want to harm a poor lass like I? I miss my 'Room Noises' album ... gahhhshnoople ... (devoured by the zombie horde, angered by my stupidity to actually throw the album to a character on a TV show, thinking he'd help me)

leighish
Vintage Newbie

EisleyForever wrote:
Is it really HERE? I'm so used to counting down ... it's strange when the day you're anticipating COMES ... what do I count down to next? I feel so empty.

... Not really. I only feel empty now because I have to wait until after work to rush to Target and triumphantly run down the music aisles, my hands outstretched, pushing all other albums off the shelves until I come to the Eisley section ... quickly trying to come to a screeching halt, I am thrown forward and fall flat on my face ... my hand comes up, holding a copy of 'Room Noises' ... I quickly get up, look around to see if anyone noticed, and after staring angrily at the people who did, I yell to them, I says, "THE POWER OF EISLEY OVERCOMES YOU!!!" (holding Room Noises in front of me) I run to the check-out counter, using a cart to run over people who are in my way ... "Excuse me, I need to get in front of the line ... what? ... Ex-CUSE me? ... oh, so you're not going to let me by ... BLAM!!!" (bitch-slapping them, giving them some altoids and pushing them out of the way) I throw a $100 bill at the check-out lady ... "13.90 of that goes to buying the album, the rest is to be sent directly to Eisley ... wait ... I like $100 ... " (I exchange the $100 bill for $25) "There ... The change goes directly to Eisley ... and put some cheese on thar ... " I rush out of the store, screaming the lyrics to 'Trolley Wood' ... or, at least, what I think must positively be the lyrics and melody to 'Trolley Wood', considering I've never heard the song ... but, what's this? ... oy, vey ... hearing the sweet music and seeing 'Room Noises' in my hand, a horde of zombie-tastic target shoppers have all surrounded me ... I begin singing 'They All Surrounded Me', then realize that it will only make the situation worse ... They're trying to bite my hand off so they can get the album! NO! "You'll get blood on it!" I says to them! "Unghhhh ... hiss ... rar ... ooo ohhh ohhhh ohhh ... (as they try to mumble the chorus of 'Over The Mountains We Go')," they reply. What do I do? What do I DO?!!?1? Wait ... I know what to do! If 'Shaun Of The Dead' taught me anything, it's that I'm in trouble because I am NOTgoing to fling the Room Noises CD at the zombie Eisley-loving horde to save my life ... oh, that's right ... another technique! Suddenly, I become a zombie and--what's this? Someone comes from behind the zombie horde, screaming, "THROW THE ALBUM TO ME AND I'LL SHOOT DOWN THE ZOMBIES TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE!" ... Who is THAT? ... wait ... IT'S TONY FROM '24'!!! I hurl the album to him and he runs away screaming happily... "HAHA, SUCKER!!! KIEFER SUTHERLAND TOLD ME TO DO IT!!!" ... why would Kiefer Sutherland want to harm a poor lass like I? I miss my 'Room Noises' album ... gahhhshnoople ... (devoured by the zombie horde, angered by my stupidity to actually throw the album to a character on a TV show, thinking he'd help me)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
saneanimal
Sea Post King

RogueRandy wrote:
I am bummed because iTunes Music Store only has one song from the new Room Noises. Why only a "Partial Album"?
I haven't been able to find Eisley at any record stores around here. that is so fuxored.

Real Rhapsody only has a partial album as well. They allow streaming and burning for: Telescope eyes, I Wasn't Prepared, Golly Sandra, Marv Things, Brightly Wound, and Plenty of Paper. They also have the wrong cover art...hmmm
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 | Posts: 8 | Location: East Troy, Wi and Morris, MN
ijustpeedalittle
Sea Post King

yay!!!!! february 8th!!!!!
my grandfathers 88th birthday!!!!!!!

and eisley, of course
!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hwin
Vintage Newbie

It's Happy Eisley Day (1) as Jay would say. The vinyl release is Happy Eisley Day (2). Hehe.

muh space
giant_
Laughing Citizen

I just got back from my local hastings where there was only ONE copy of RN on the shelves! whats up with that? they told me that they had a total of 3 copies tho, so i guess they will put another out since i bought the first one... but yeah the booklet/cd looks as wonderful. boyd rocks.
mandy
Sea Post King

mine is in the mail from amazon....I should be getting it tomorrow....of course I am upset that I am not getting it today....but tomorrow is AWESOME because well....I live on a crappy island with only 4,000 people on it....we are like the epicenter of nowhere....

and if it weren't for amazon I wouldn't be getting it for probably a few months.....

so tomorrow is good for me

but....gah....I've been waiting sooooooo LONG!!

dustinmlester
Sea Post King

Room Noises is sooooooooooooooooooo amazing, I love it. My new favorite of the several new ones I havn't heard before is "Brightly Wound" and I love "Trolly Wood" too. Oh heck, I love the whole thing!
EisGuy
Sea Post King

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Eisley!!!! Now i think i will go get arrested for loitering at every music store around!
Joined: 24 Apr 2004 | Posts: 210 | Location: Johnstown Pennsylvania
dmont01
Golly, Poster

where can i get it? what stores are selling it? or is there already a thread about this?

If it wasn't for the good souls
Life would not matter
-Starsailor

my xanga ---> http://www.xanga.com/stargal01

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>