Laughing City
zara
Golly, Poster

Does Eisley's Music Make Yooh Think Wonderful Fairytale Lightheadedness.. And Perfect Green Teletubby Style Hills And CandyFloss Clouds , And Love And Happiness ... Or Is Ir Just Me? Very Happy
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 637 | Location: Manchester,England
Buckethead
Sea Post King

zara wrote:
Does Eisley's Music Make Yooh Think Wonderful Fairytale Lightheadedness.. And Perfect Green Teletubby Style Hills And CandyFloss Clouds , And Love And Happiness ... Or Is Ir Just Me? Very Happy

nope not just you, it really does take you to a very nice place indeed. with all the ice cream you could ever want

kajqrd
Golly, Poster

I must admit that Teletubbies was not the first thing coming to my mind... Though it did make me quite forget the mess around me (I was sitting in my room... A small model of Dresden 1944) and carried me off to a land of better things... Just wouldn't think it wonderful if I risked meeting a teletubby around every corner... Quite scary in fact.
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
theenvycorps
Vintage Newbie

No, But It Makes Me Start Every Word With An Uppercase Letter (WhIcH ThAnKfUlLy Is LeSs AnNoYiNg ThAn ThIs).
zara
Golly, Poster

kajqrd wrote:
I must admit that Teletubbies was not the first thing coming to my mind... Though it did make me quite forget the mess around me (I was sitting in my room... A small model of Dresden 1944) and carried me off to a land of better things... Just wouldn't think it wonderful if I risked meeting a teletubby around every corner... Quite scary in fact.

Lol I Didnt mean The Actual Teletubbies... Just The Perfectly Round Hills o.O
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 637 | Location: Manchester,England
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

Luke You Have A Very Understandable Point, But Writing In All Capitols Would Be Much Easier
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

zara wrote:

Indeed it does to me Smile

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

It is not just you. When I am surrounded by idiots in my English course, I put on Eisley and I am suddenly "there," with all the other Eisley fans.

JD

3 Libras
Sea Post King

In trolley wood?
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I can't think of any better way to describe it. Wouldn't it be cool if they named that one park in Tyler Trolleywood?

JD

gRegor
the gEek

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:
Luke You Have A Very Understandable Point, But Writing In All Capitols Would Be Much Easier

Every capitol? That would take a while. I can start in Indianapolis, I guess.

Near Harad
Sea Post King

gregor that is sooo nerdy which is the coolest in my book
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
zara
Golly, Poster

Very Happy Indeed. And We Can All Have Picnics Under The Rainbow, While Our Grandmothers Bake Cookies. Lmao. Smile
And We'll Live Happilly Ever After...

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Don't forget to bring food for the unicorns, and money for the guy who operates the trolley.

JD

Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

How wonderful is that? They bring magicalness with them everywhere they go. Im still anticipating the April show. I cant wait. Im gonna be so excited when its here. I cant freakin wait.

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger