Laughing City
TK
Sea Post King

Specifically, I've been searching the interweb high and low for a shot of Sherri in that video because I want to use it as an avatar, but I can't find one anywhere. =\ So I figured I'd see if any of you good people could point me at one, or send it to me or something.

On another note, just our of curiosity, does anybody else think her hair looks better in that video than anywhere else?
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

I dunno I liked her Faux hawk ...Her hair in marvy complimented her face nicely
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cindy
Sea Post King

you could always make your own screencaps. this is what you do for windows media player:

tools > options > performance tab > advanced button > uncheck "use overlays" box in video acceleration

after that you can pause the video to the still you want and press the "print screen" key on your keyboard and then you go into photoshop or whatever and paste the image and crop it.

and PS my favorite Sherri hair is her current. I lovelovelove it. But, in Marvelous Things she reminds me of Natalie Portman in Closer, and I do like Natalie Portman. Very Happy
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Last edited by loveisachemical on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
TK
Sea Post King

Haha, $#@!. Can you really do that? You know, I've wanted an easy way to take screencaps of WMP for ages, and never did figure out how to make it work. I'll have to try that. Thanks.

And to be honest, her current haircut is the only one I've seen on her that I don't like much, but I just generally dislike faux or mohawks on girls. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or something.
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Cindy wrote:

and PS my favorite Sherri hair is her current. I lovelovelove it. But, in Marvelous Things she reminds me of Natalie Portman in Closer, and I do like Natalie Portman. Very Happy

Yah my girlfriend and I got the Natalie Portman vibe too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cindy
Sea Post King

TK wrote:

And to be honest, her current haircut is the only one I've seen on her that I don't like much, but I just generally dislike faux or mohawks on girls. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or something.

I'm not talking about the faux-hawk, I'm talking about the Telescope Eyes hair(assuming that is her most recent). Her faux-hawk was my least favorite too. I didn't really like the coloring of it. But I do agree with loveisachemical about the pretty face = pretty hair thing.
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Cindy wrote:
TK wrote:

I'm not talking about the faux-hawk, I'm talking about the Telescope Eyes hair(assuming that is her most recent). Her faux-hawk was my least favorite too. I didn't really like the coloring of it. But I do agree with loveisachemical about the pretty face = pretty hair thing.

My favorite Sherri Hair is the hair in Marvelous things. I absolutly love it. I also like another hairstyle of Sherri. Has anyone seen her hair on the inside of the RM cd case? Its the one of when Eisley is older, next to the Toeheads picture. Sherri's hair is kinda long and its brown. It makes her look totally different but its my second fav.

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TK
Sea Post King

I was under the impression the fauxhawk was current, but if the Telescope Eyes do is, that makes me happy, since that's my second favorite.
thenameiwantedwastaken
Sea Post King

Sherri's hair in Marvy Things always reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. But much cuter.
Joined: 27 Apr 2004 | Posts: 56 | Location: corpus christi, tx
Cindy
Sea Post King

thenameiwantedwastaken wrote:
Sherri's hair in Marvy Things always reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. But much cuter.

yes, it reminds me of Uma too!
zara
Golly, Poster

I Lovee Her Hair In Marvy Things. She Looks Amazing... she shoodve kept it like that... yeah doo the print screen thing .. i did Very Happy
Last edited by zara on Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
pzy
Wookie Luke

I have this screencap, taken for the boyd t-shirt:

spacepiggyalpha
Golly, Poster

hair creeps me out. like you have no idea.
TK
Sea Post King

Man, I love hair. I think people would be terribly boring without it.

To look at, at least.