Laughing City

why am i so tired
I stayed up late listening to "hail to the thief"
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
my car broke down while driving home and i walked all night...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
cause o the meeps....
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
cause this fourm and xanga ate my life, and the internet is takeing over the world...
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Nocturnal Dave....
Sea Post King

Thats right, i nocturnal dave am a member of the band Salt 7, we are from houston, anyway we are a mix of blue grass and rap i play the fidle and beat box.....ok not really, we are more like foo fighters smashing pumkins and radiohead...as described by a dude at one our shows, who said the "F" word alot but anyway, we are playing at the Door on thursday opening for Radial Angel, we play 7:30pm $10 to get in, and club red letter on friday, doors open at 8pm $7 to get in, so come and be our freind. for more info go to http://www.salt7.com we don't know very many dallas people yet, but we really like dallas, so ya....if you actully read this far i love you... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy noc dave
juan
Lost at Forum

yeah i read thus far so i'm guessing you must love me, as you said, wow thanks Laughing

i'm sure once upon a time a decided to d/l a song or two of yours, i hope it goes well,

as for staying up late well i bought httt today, i love it and i'm up late......

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north