Laughing City
Lizard Prince
Sea Post King

Woohoo! Just got back from the Louisville show, preeetty sweet (and short).... I got a few pics, though not as nearly good as I wanted. Stupid NFG fans hogging up the front row!! Yah, I actually left before they took the stage, I didn't want them to ruin the night. Anywho, I posted the picture in my Photobucket, which you can see here http://photobucket.com/albums/v605/LizardPrinceEros/Eisley/ using the password "Marvelous Things". Applause for Chauntelle too, she really seemed like she enjoyed playing the songs. She was very smiley too, and she actually made eye contact with a lot of individuals in the crowd, more than I can say for the others. Even still, it was an amazing performance. My friend and I made them a St. Patricks Day card and gave it to them! Hehe.... Yaaahhh.... I'm thinking about trying to see them in Covington KY on April 12th. It's a Tuesday, and it's an hour and 40 minutes away from where I live, but it's the day before my birthday and that would be an amazing way to spend my birthday eve! Besides, I never got them to sign anything.... Oh well, anyone else going to the Covington show? And does anyone remember the set list for tonight? I know they opened with Marvelous Things, and I know they played Golly Sandra, Plenty of Paper, and Telescope Eyes, and I'm pretty sure they closed with Memories, but does anyone remember the other songs and/or the order they were played?
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I wana see the pictures, but I don't have your password. Crying or Very sad

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Lizard Prince
Sea Post King

Yeah, sorry, I had some trouble with Photobucket at first, but it's all patched up. The Password is....

Marvelous Things

Enjoy!

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Great pix Very Happy

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

hmm, i too just got back from that show not too long ago, and yes, it kicked some major booty. i got to the meet the band again, and Boyd, who is still the coolest.

fun times, fun times.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=gameboybob

http://www.myspace.com/thegameboy
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Just to make it easier for people, here are some of those pics:

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

mmm thank you admiral79, that saved me some time. Smile