Laughing City
IHeartYourTelescopeEyes
Sea Post King

Well, this is my first post ever, and its ionteresting to say the least. I love Eisley. The music and lyrics take me to another place where i dont care about what's going on around me. Well, that being said, yesterday, i was playing hide and seek with my firends and brother in an area in out neighborhood that is still being built. Well, long story short, i took a bad step and my head slammed into a metal jutting out thing, and it hurt alot. Well, i had to get stitches, and the whole time, i was just thinking of Eisley songs, mainly "Mr. Pine" and "Vintage People" and it kept my mind off the pain. Now for me to ignore stitches and shots going in me is a big thing. So, in all, i just would like to than you Sherri, Stacy, Chauntelle, Weston, and Johnathan for making such beautiful music that helped me out majorly in relieving pain. Until next time, where i am sure my post will be of a more pleasant matter.

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? -The Usual Suspects-

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-The Usual Suspects-

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" -The Picture of Dorian Gray
Joined: 24 Mar 2005 | Posts: 307 | Location: Franktown Tennessee
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, Eisley tends to have that effect on people. And sorry to hear about your head. Feel better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, I really hope you feel better. Eisley is helping me wait for a special girl to move back down here... sort of.... The only problem is that the feelings aren't quite mutual but I'll get through to her someday... Maybe I can serenade her by playing My Lovely for her (only have me singing it and playing it on me guitar).... Eisley, thank you for giving me an idea for the potential heart winning of a girl that was my best friend before she moved.
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Eisley: the opiate of the masses.

j/k

JD

phoenixdown
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
Yeah, I really hope you feel better. Eisley is helping me wait for a special girl to move back down here... sort of.... The only problem is that the feelings aren't quite mutual but I'll get through to her someday... Maybe I can serenade her by playing My Lovely for her (only have me singing it and playing it on me guitar).... Eisley, thank you for giving me an idea for the potential heart winning of a girl that was my best friend before she moved.

My candid advice: don't hold your breath. I speak this from personal experience that renders me visibly emo at least once a day.

Oh right. Welcome to the forum, I<3urTE. Smile
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

wow.
thats awesome.
akira_takahashi
Lost at Forum

Hmmm...that's a good idea...now when I get beat up, I'll think of Marvelous Things.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I broke my leg on a Sunday morning five years ago, and there were no clinics open and no way would we go to the emergency room. So as I lay on my parents' bed with my throbbing leg propped up on some pillows, with only Ibuprofen to kill the pain, I listened to Jewel's Spirit CD over and over again. It was the only thing that took my mind off the pain. If I'd known about Eisley at that time, I would have listened to them instead, of course. But I definitely know what you're talking about. Music is a very powerful painkiller.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wmnow
Golly, Poster

guitarfreak217 wrote:

awww that is so cute. she should be so lucky. i wish a guy would do that for me. it's such a great song. the most sappy song i ever had sung to me was one of the random ataris song. and that was a couple of months ago. oh woe is me.

oh and i hope you feel better IHeartYourTelescopeEyes

guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

phoenixdown wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:

My candid advice: don't hold your breath. I speak this from personal experience that renders me visibly emo at least once a day.

Heh, you had a really emo moment?

phoenixdown
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
phoenixdown wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:

Heh, you had a really emo moment?

So have you, don't deny it. Razz
IHeartYourTelescopeEyes
Sea Post King

honestly, i think everyone has their emo moments, but are too ashamed or something to admit it.

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? -The Usual Suspects-

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-The Usual Suspects-

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" -The Picture of Dorian Gray
Joined: 24 Mar 2005 | Posts: 307 | Location: Franktown Tennessee
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Actually, I don't think I've had an emo moment yet. Well... sort of. I cried when she moved to Wisconsin.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Well....Bad news from my situation. She isn't moving back down here because of family issues.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Misery is a butterfly
Sea Post King

oooo im not to good with pain, but im glad everything worked out! Smile