Laughing City
cmo
Sea Post King

I was listening to Eisley this evening as I was walking from my Dad's house to my house and you wouldn't believe how easy it was to look at the sunset and marvel at it, while listening to one day I slowly floated away. It is such a beautiful song and so true! I love Eisley. I'm a nut. but a musical one at that.

anyway does anybody know must about "The Quest" venue in Miniapolis, where Eisley will be at on April 15?

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan
spacepiggyalpha
Golly, Poster

yeah, i noticed that it seems you appreciate everything just a little bit more and you seem amazed by the slightest display of beauty.

nope, don't know nothin' about the show, sorry! Confused Razz
Clark
Vintage Newbie

I know nothing of the show either. But I will agree with you about Eisley's music. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

lol, just the other day i was driving home from school while listening to Eisley, when at a stop sign i noticed to my right a meadow of yellow daffodils. It just fit the moment.

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I looked at MapQuest (still contemplating on going the 3 and 1/2 hour trip) and its right by the target center...

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger