Laughing City
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

i know its an old video and i have seen the posts on here before about it, but as far as i can tell it hasnt been ripped.

anyone have a rip of it so i can download it?

thanks

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

hopefully not Wink
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

ha ha

thats funny kim.

i saw the vid on myspace and on you tube. so someone has ripped it somewhere. just dont know if anyone on this board has it.

btw, kim, will you be working the merch booth this tour with christie this tour?

i hope so

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

oliez
Vintage Newbie

http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-eisleyvegout.asp

just watch it there.
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

I don't get what the fuss about this was? I watched it, and it basically to my understanding was that Stacy was a vegetarian for health reasons, and that they thought the food tasted good..? Did they not know it was for Peta when they were making it or what? I didn't read the last time this was posted, so I'm just wondering.
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:

i dont want to just watch it. i want to own it. and pet it and squeeze it and call it george

wilsmith wrote:

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
I don't get what the fuss about this was? I watched it, and it basically to my understanding was that Stacy was a vegetarian for health reasons, and that they thought the food tasted good..? Did they not know it was for Peta when they were making it or what? I didn't read the last time this was posted, so I'm just wondering.

i dont know. i havent seen it yet.
i just have an extensive collection of eisley videos and i want this as part of said collection.

wilsmith wrote:

chubbygumby

here ya go... you know what to do...
mov : http://www.petatv.com/downloads/eisley_med.mov
wmv : http://www.petatv.com/downloads/eisley.zip
 |  | 
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

There were clear instructions, and feelings expressed from the band about the whole subject. PETA did their own thing with it, and it misrepresented what the band believes.
True, Stacy is a vegetarian for health reasons. The rest of us eat meat in moderation, but not much read meat. All for health reasons.
anyway...old news... Smile
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:
There were clear instructions, and feelings expressed from the band about the whole subject. PETA did their own thing with it, and it misrepresented what the band believes.
True, Stacy is a vegetarian for health reasons. The rest of us eat meat in moderation, but not much read meat. All for health reasons.
anyway...old news... Smile
Ah yeah, well PETA, and most organizations with a political agenda do, do that sort of thing! Yeah, sorry, I missed it. Surprised/
Yuck Monkey
Sea Post King

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:

of course they knew it was for peta. why wouldn't they?

and i dont get how peta did their own thing with it. it didnt say any band member other than stacy was a vegetarian or anything, and it didnt say stacy was vegan. considering stacy was the only one interviewed in the end, it was pretty clear the other members were not vegetarians.

LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Yuck Monkey wrote:
LeslieAnnLevine wrote:

of course they knew it was for peta. why wouldn't they?

and i dont get how peta did their own thing with it. it didnt say any band member other than stacy was a vegetarian or anything, and it didnt say stacy was vegan. considering stacy was the only one interviewed in the end, it was pretty clear the other members were not vegetarians.
I thought that maybe they recorded a video with some random person, that girl, about the health benefits, and the fact the food tasted as good without animal by-products, and then that girl maybe gave it to PETA, as if Stacy was endorsing them..you know something like that. I personally am a Vegan, and involved with animal rights, and y'know PETA has done some good things, but they, like any other organization these days, has it's good, and dark sides.

But Kim says it's old news so we'll leave it at that. Wink
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Yuck Monkey wrote:
Quote:
and i dont get how peta did their own thing with it.

Not all things are revealed here on the forum....and, that's a good thing. It's really not that big of a deal. No real harm was done.
and....

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
Quote:
But Kim says it's old news so we'll leave it at that.

I like that idea Wink