Laughing City
theyallsurroundedme
Sea Post King

i know this might seem super corny....but since the band is touring...i just thought it'll be cool to share the Eisley love...........

so i'll start, i love your music, your lyrics, & that ya'll keep it real. I've been a fan since 2003...i've got all your eps & the cd & some merch stuff.

with all the stuff that's happening in the world today, thanks for making music that matters. Laughing

loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

i love the fact that you are Narnia fans. That alone does it for me.
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

Eisley is super rad....Their music inspired me and a couple of friends to jump in the fountain infront of our University's Library.....here is where we fully submersed ourselves....

If you ever get the chance...I advise you to just go for it.... Laughing

Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

This whole forum is an Eisley appreciation 'thread'. Not that that's a bad thing....

I wonder who will get an appreciation thread next......

grandmastermagic
Sea Post King

Eisley is the accumulation of everything I feel is good in a band. First of which being the music. If I want something lighthearted, I listen to Golly Sandra, if I want something slow and sad sounding, I listen to Lost at Sea, if I want something heavy I listen to Heads Against the Sky.

Second is, although its cliche, the age. I'm 19 and its nice to see a band this amazingly original, and good at it, is encouraging about our generation.

Another is their stage presence. Now, it may be fairly well known that I am a bit of a Stacy fanboy, but even though Stacy was right out front I could not stop looking at Chauntelle and John(sp?). During certain songs, they will get to... swaying (for the lack of a better word) in unison. And on top of that the emotion in Stacy and Sherri's faces as they sing, and how Weston moves as he drums. You can just tell that they all feel the music and that it means something special to every one of them.

Lastly is the fact that they can be Christian and be in a band, while not being a Christian band and not letting either one disrupt the other in any way.

Now they have made their mistakes, the only one that comes to mind being the Backstreet Boys concert, but overall they are the best band, to me, of all time, and I can't wait to see what's next for Eisley.
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Ehhh mon, we sharin da love, yo. He jammin, she jammin, they jammin, we all jam togetha mon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
funky-geetar
Sea Post King

i heart sherri. shes all i really think about, in life.
Glenn
Sea Post King

There is something wonderfully beautiful happening in Eisley's music. Personally I think that the secret ingredient is white magic, but that's open for discussion.

I love the organ sound, I love the voices, I love the songwriting, I love the modesty.

I love the name too. There is music in the word Eisley.

wmnow
Golly, Poster

there are no words that can begin to describe the joy that Eisley brings to my life. it's like being magically floated back into your childhood or at least a child like innocence. it starts to break down the pessimistic and cynical view i have towards the world and i can be happy again.
cmo
Sea Post King

I totally agree with you wmnow ...

I used to be pretty negative and depressed a lot, and when I listen to eisley it's like recapturing the beautiful of whatsoever things are true, pure, and of good report.. (more to the verse, but what I put pretty much sums it up) and yeah the fact that they are Christians is awesome. It is inspiring! I love it. You can tell that their outlook is different than most bands in the world are, which also is a good indicator of are they Christians or not. I know it's not a 'christian' band, yet the outlook of the lyrics are positive and really fun to listen to... and shimmy shake/do the twist-sixty-hair-spray-style to or skip... like a ballarenia, you didn't hear that from me. Laughing

bye
Christie

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan