Laughing City
truth.explosion
Sea Post King

hello friends, fans and family

Below you will find a link to a recently added album article about "Room Noises"

http://www.truthexplosion.com/articles/albums/albums.php?id=59

Please leave us comments etc.
Would love to hear wha you think about the article, the album or even the idea of the site.

Cheers
truth.explosion.magazine
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

Ummm is it a review or an attempt to make more imagery out of the imagery already in Eisley songs???? I don't know...it might just be me...but if you do an album review you want it to be straight forward and easy for the reader to understand....If a potential Eisley fan read that review I don't think they'd be evoked to purchase the record.....The "different" approach to writing the review could however spark an interest...but I'm just not sure... Confused
lostjeremy
Sea Post King

to many big words. i want to read a review w/out having to consult the dictionary
Joined: 09 Aug 2004 | Posts: 189 | Location: Tyler, TX & Mililani, HI
truth.explosion
Sea Post King

It’s not a "review" of the album...it’s an article about/for the album.

If you click on the logo at the top of the site...you can read more on the style/approach of the site.

I agree the style...even this specific article is different and challenging...there are countless "reviews" around the internet, this is something a little different.

What do you all think of the album...does it remind you of a personal experience? If so please share?

Cheers
truth.explosion.magazine
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Of course we can relate to the album. So man good and bad memories come about. I think the article is pretty sweet. Took awhile to really understand, but it was worth reading it Cool

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

That's a very interesting approach to album reviews. It's not something I could see myself reading often, or writing myself, but it was very enjoyable nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it. (I'll put a link on Orange Gold and Green when I finish fixing the Discography section.)

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

I really enjoyed your view of the album! It was very enjoyable. I like how you tied in the lyrics throughout the article.
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

either i didnt read it well enough, or it just didnt make sense to me. either way it is very interesting and it just seems to define the record as a escape from the ordinary. <3
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

its not that it dident make sense.....its just people try to hard these days to use big words and make $#@! sound all fancy when they dont need to
RhymeloveandMelody
Lost at Forum

It sounded like a story using Eisley referrences. It was pretty cool but needed more depth, most of the words sounded cold. Who was the boy? Who was the girl? This could be a great start to a story I'd definately read.

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1152 | Location: San Benito, Texas