Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Just wanted to thank all of you who have been interested in the vintage MossEisley things that I have had on eBay.
It has helped me out tremendously, and I hope that all of you that have received your items, are happy to have a rare piece of Eisley history.

This will be the last auction of this kind for a while, and it will only run for three days. Some peeps have already discovered the auction, barely before I had finished listing things. There are 12 items up, and after this one ends, I am not sure if and when I will do anymore.
Here is one link to one of the 12 items....thanks again to all of you. Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7512653522&rd=1&ssp agename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Wed May 04, 2005 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Well I don't have any money. And i'm sure this last one will sell pretty well. Wink

But I think you should definately do this again. It's a great way for fans to get rare Eisley stuff. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

For the record, I am super-interested, but I am also super-poor, at least until I finish school. When I get out of school I will out-bid all you little punks! Muahahahaha! Just kidding, I love you guys. Wink

JD

Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
For the record, I am super-interested, but I am also super-poor, at least until I finish school. When I get out of school I will out-bid all you little punks! Muahahahaha! Just kidding, I love you guys. Wink

JD

hahaha, poorness here too... poorness and argentinianness... which is basically the same thing Laughing

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Vegetable wrote:
hahaha, poorness here too... poorness and argentinianness... which is basically the same thing Laughing

So you're saying I'm an honorary Argentinian? Sweet!

JD

guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

My best friend is from Argentinia, and she teaches me some Spanish, such as "me duele la panza!" and "usted es son estupidos!"

I should bid. that is if I had money that did not directly come from my parents. tsk at myself. i need a job!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
Last edited by guitargirl on Mon May 02, 2005 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bre160
Sea Post King

omg i wish my tax money would get here so i can buy some old moss eisley! AAAWWW Uncle SAM !!!!
atran12
Sea Post King

hopefully the third time will be the charm for me
-Samara-
Vintage Newbie

if i only had a credit card. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

the credit card issue came up before.
You don't have to have a credit card to bid on eBay.
Just a bank account.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

just looking in on that auction....

I am really surprised that there has been no interest in the (2) extra large shirts that are listed. One of them has the Sherri angel drawing. I still wear my MossEisley shirts!
I guess the interest in vintage and rare Eisley stuff has run it's course for now, and that's ok. Smile
This will definitely be the last auction. I hope those of you that were able, got what you wanted.
Doing these auctions was hard for me, (like I said before....I'd rather give things away.) But, it has helped us out so much. Will the band every get paid for touring? A three month tour and they still only get paid perdiums. Sheesh! I don't know how they keep going, and I don't know how long daddy Boyd can keep supporting all 10 of us.......(rant!)
Anyway....
Thanks again to everyone that was able, and good luck to the last bidders! Wink
Antiarches
Sea Post King

yay! i had just assumed all those auctions were rocketing out of my price range... but thanks for the update... i just jumped on the XL shirt with sherri's angel drawring... uhh, my ebay s/n is toiletduckx... oh yes yes, i am excited...
Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

I just received the first Moss Eisley shirt (Y10/12), and dang is it small... Shocked

Time for one to wear!
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 472 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Antiarches
Sea Post King

grrrrrrrr... outbid and i can't afford it
Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

you take checks right? cause paypal is 18+ and my mom probably won't go for credit cards.